Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tax Return MODS????

Cyclone

So... what is everybody planning to do this tax season with their rides?

I am going to get the "cat out of the bag" here for the Adam's peeps... I am keeping it under wraps on the other sites I am on but figured I would release it here...

22" American Racing RT-S rims... 22x9.5 with Cooper 275/45 tires. They are black centers and a chrome polished 3" lip... The tires stand 2" taller than my current setup so it should fill the wheel wells very nicely. I also plan on lowering the rear another inch to help with this.

Along with that I will be ditching the chrome mirror caps and going with painted caps, either black or DSG (the color of the truck), and adding a bumpsteer stabilizer kit to the front end.

So here are the rims...

rt-s_bk.jpg

And a photoshop of sorta what the truck will look like

chopcopy.jpg

B-E-A-Utiful Ty!!!

That's a big upgrade, very big. Now we need a new calendar image!

Thanks Adam...

We are having a local Adam's GTG on the 21st and I plan on getting a couple more things then...

Trust me, once I get them put on, and a couple other details wrapped up, I am having a full on detail of the truck and should have some flawless pictures by the end of the month to show it off!!:pc:

Here in California it looks like we're getting IOU's from the state. I'm not sure how I'll buy anything with that.

I did however, for Valentines day buy my wife a new Hotchkis sway bar for her TrailBlazer SS. Nothing says "love" like car parts. Did I mention here that this is the girl I got chrome valve covers for our 5th wedding anniversary? Yeah, she's a keeper. :drool:

Bruce

Here in California it looks like we're getting IOU's from the state. I'm not sure how I'll buy anything with that.

I did however, for Valentines day buy my wife a new Hotchkis sway bar for her TrailBlazer SS. Nothing says "love" like car parts. Did I mention here that this is the girl I got chrome valve covers for our 5th wedding anniversary? Yeah, she's a keeper. :drool:

Bruce

IOU's:help: and yes.....she's a keeper:thumbsup:

got return today....placed an adams order(hooray got in on the valentines deal lol) and soo as wife home gonna do a bit o shoppin at costco(new 47" lcd tv on the menu for my bedroom!!!) aside from that, get caught up on bills, buy a new couch and a body kit for my car :D