Customer Service 866.965.0400

New wheels, watcha think?

JHL88

Found these wheels that came off a '14 Silverado with less than 3 miles on them.  I ended up getting them super cheap because nobody else was bidding on them lol.  I would say I didn't LOVE these wheels when they were first mounted but they are growing on me.  

Before wheels were mounted, I gave it a PCP treatment via 4in. pad on drill & 2 coats of quick sealant just in time for winter. 

DSC01625.jpg

DSC01626.jpg

Edited by JHL88

I like them too, especially for a nice price like you got them for

Thanks man.  With lug nuts, the wheels were $465.  When I won them on ebay, I was sure he wasn't going to send me the wheels lol.  Guy at the chevy dealer said they were $4-$500 a pop.  

I've been eyeing similar ones on craigslist and Ebay. This may be just what I need to purchase them. Looks great.

I say go for it.  Honestly, pics don't do it justice, they really do look better in person.  The way the wheels are made, sometimes makes them look larger than the stock z71 wheels.  They also have more of a negative offset compared them as well

I say go for it. Honestly, pics don't do it justice, they really do look better in person. The way the wheels are made, sometimes makes them look larger than the stock z71 wheels. They also have more of a negative offset compared them as well

Early Christmas present probably