Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Towels!! Just popped up on the sale section!

alenv10

Question

14 answers to this question

I believe the idea is to try these and see what people think of them.  If they go over, they may continue to sell them.  

I'm sure one of the team members will come in and discuss it. 

I hope Adam's doesn't go the way a lot of companys do once they take off and that's replacing quality items with less quality cheaper items in order to boost their profit line.  BUT I have complete faith that Adam's is the one company that would NEVER do that.  So I'm betting that the new towels are TOP RATE!

I hope Adam's doesn't go the way a lot of companys do once they take off and that's replacing quality items with less quality cheaper items in order to boost their profit line.  BUT I have complete faith that Adam's is the one company that would NEVER do that.  So I'm betting that the new towels are TOP RATE!

+1

Their 110% guarantee almost makes that impossible!  They'd lose their (you know what) if they tried selling inferior products. 

Read the sales section.  They are an addition/trial, not a replacement for anything.  I ordered some, but I have a "blonde" version from another company that I'm guessing are identical save the color.  They are nice and I think you guys will like them a lot.

Edited by IrishCurse