Customer Service 866.965.0400

Update for Lawson4450

lawson4450

Way to go Lawson!!! Great job my friend, and I look forward to seeing your skinny new self at Carbones in April!

Also, great job Rich, Darlene, and Scott! That's some great news, and you must be really feeling great?

I've been on a kick as well, once my wife lost the baby weight from 2 babies, and I still had it..... Seems 2.5 miles on the treadmill is working, 1/4 mile walking at 4MPH, then 6MPH for 2 miles, followed by a 1/4 mile walk again...

No more bread, red meat, or blocks of cheese....oh how I miss cheese!

Keep up the good work my friends!

After losing over 100lbs , I feel a LOT better. The biggest thing I notice is that I can move around a lot easier. Especially going up a set of stairs. I used to be huffing and puffing by the time I got to the top of the stairs, but not anymore. I used to snore extremely bad, to the point where I probably had sleep apnea (but I was never diagnosed with it). My wife says that my snoring has decreased a good bit. I still snore, but not nearly as heavily now. My surgeon put it in simple terms for me at my 6 month follow up. Think about how heavy a 60 pound bag of dof food is, and how hard it is to lug around. Try carrying that around with you ALL day EVERY day. I was carrying two of those basically. It really opened my eyes to how much weight I have actually lost so far. Edited by ScottyBoy

100lbs!  Wow, that's fantastic Scott. Quite a success story, CONGRATULATIONS!

I must say, when I went from 205 to 235,  I started snoring like crazy.  My wife was kicking me in the back nightly!

Just dropping 20lbs made all the difference, and like you said, just dropping 20 bottles of Buttery Wax from my frame made all the difference!  (Some call it dog food, others, Buttery Wax!)

Dropping bread, beer, dairy, red meat, and adding much fruit and vegetables basically does one very noticeable thing for me:  Keeps the  digestive tract clean.  Talk about a quick way to lose 20lbs!  Let it FLOW!

Another quick weight loss strategy that worked for me: Skipping, or eating a small dinner.  Enjoying a healthy breakfast, (no bacon, cheese, or meat) then snack on nuts and fruit.   Then, a healthy lunch, like a chicken or salmon salad, (no bread or meat,) cardio exercise, and then a small mainly vegetable dinner.  Going to bed overly buzzed, or with a full stomach always made me lazy, which perpetuated itself into a lazy and less active next day.

This advice is valued at EXACTLY what you paid for it!  $0.00.....but I'm carrying 20 bottles of Buttery Wax less now, and hope to drop another 15 bottles by summer.....

Let's keep it up, and I want to keep reading about your success friends!! :rockon:

Keep up the good work guys.  Once you change your eating habits and stick with them it is easy.  Find what works for you.  I went from 235 to 170 simply by cutting out bread, pasta, desserts, and incorporating more fruit and proteins.  Now I can maintain my weight by having one slice of pizza now and then, smaller portions of dessert when I want it, etc.  You can't deprive yourself forever, so once you are at a weight you are happy with, you can have a little every now and then.  Although I haven't had pasta in 2 years.  It's just evil if you ask me.