Customer Service 866.965.0400

New night and weekend hours!

Hey gang, just wanted to give everyone a heads up about some extended hours we will now be offering.

Due to popular demand by you shine freaks, we are now going to be open later in the evenings and will also be available on weekends as well!

Check out the info on extended hours here:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-contact_us.aspx

Feel free to call us for questions or with help placing an order.  We look forward to hearing from you!!

Seems like Adams is growing up as a company! I like the idea of being able to order and get customer service at more convenient hours but also realize this puts the people on the company end of the phone into the position of having to work hrs that cut into typical family time.

Thanks Dave! For the record, our extended hours are being covered by our awesome man Ben Stanley, who works from home in Washington State! They have a beautiful 9-month-old girl, so don't be surprised if you hear munchkin noises in the background on weekends!

Thanks Adam for the introduction!

Im looking forward to speaking with everyone both here on the forums, as well as via email and phone.

It's a very exciting time right now and I am grateful to be part of the crew. 

If you guys have questions, or need any info or help, Ill be here weekends and nights ready for you! 

Edited by Ben@Adams

Thanks Adam for the introduction!

Im looking forward to speaking with everyone both here on the forums, as well as via email and phone.

It's a very exciting time right now and I am grateful to be part of the crew. 

If you guys have questions, or need any info or help, Ill be here weekends and nights ready for you! 

Hey Ben.....Welcome!