Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Website quetion and issues

3or88

Question

17 answers to this question

Why do I not see Americana wax on the Adams website? Also there seems to be a change in products offered throughout website. 

Nevermind just saw the response from a previous post

Availability issues with the supplier. The UFO style pads are the same foam, just different shape and color. But I agree, the hex grip was perfect for hand polishing and waxing.

If anyone is looking for hex grips, the blue hex grip is still currently available on adamspolishes.com, and as always you can check with your local authorized dealer, as I'm sure they'll have plenty.

Indeed friends, the foam supplier fell down, then gave new delivery time estimates of 16-18 weeks!  We can't operate like that, and hope to announce a new program soon.......

What would make the detailer streak on a car.I sell Adam's and this is the first time I have seen this.

My customer only has one double thick rag and wipes car down at least twice a day.

We  Clayed it and glazed it and then put  Buttery wax on and   keep up with Detailer. I think he is using

another single thick rag and it  stays wet to long.He then uses the other stuff  M and it is ok.Any ideas

Gary

Is he using Detail Spray twice a day? That seems a bit extreme if so. If that's the case, could it be the wax element in the detail spray that's streaking due to excessive buildup? I'm sure others with far more knowledge and experience will chime in as well. Good luck!

What would make the detailer streak on a car.I sell Adam's and this is the first time I have seen this.

My customer only has one double thick rag and wipes car down at least twice a day.

We  Clayed it and glazed it and then put  Buttery wax on and   keep up with Detailer. I think he is using

another single thick rag and it  stays wet to long.He then uses the other stuff  M and it is ok.Any ideas

Gary

Thanks we  wiped his car down and had no problems. He was putting way to  much detailer on and now everything is great.Thanks

Less is more with most wipedown products and dressings including VRT and waxes/sealants.

Only case where you want saturation is when doing a rinseless wash or pre-soak for a rinseless wash in order to clean the vehicle safely with adequate lubrication