Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Major Purchase!

Threehunnastunna

Question

Hello Everyone

We'll i've been lurking here on the forums for some time now. This past monday I finally made a major purchase and got all the basics! I was so excited to come home to a box full of goodies, as i was ready to detail my New 2014 Lancer Evo X and post some pictures!

Unfortunately Adams shipped me the wrong order! It turns out they shipped me "Ryan Perry's" order! not sure if hes a member here on the forums or not.

The order that I purchased only cost me about $150 +/- and the order he paid for cost about $580 which included a Cyclo Model 5 Pro Polisher and some other goodies. We'll me being the good person i am i called Adams and spoke to I believe it was Benjamin and explained the situation to him. He said somewhere along the line they must have switched the Shipping Stickers. So now Fedex should be coming tomorrow to pick up this box and return it to its rightful owner as i shall be recieving mine too (I Hope).

I was raised with morals and understand that there is more to life then material objects; as they are all replacable. Ben said he would ship me a mystery box for calling and telling him i received the wrong order (instead of keeping it), he couldn't thank me enough and said if i ever needed anything else to feel free to call them and they would take care of me as i have taken care of them!

So now the wait continues and im still looking foward to receiving my purchase to get this detail started! I'm not sure if this has happened to any of you but if it has i want to hear about it!

Sincerely Angel Espino

14 answers to this question

Hello Everyone

We'll i've been lurking here on the forums for some time now. This past monday I finally made a major purchase and got all the basics! I was so excited to come home to a box full of goodies, as i was ready to detail my New 2014 Lancer Evo X and post some pictures!

Unfortunately Adams shipped me the wrong order! It turns out they shipped me "Ryan Perry's" order! not sure if hes a member here on the forums or not.

The order that I purchased only cost me about $150 +/- and the order he paid for cost about $580 which included a Cyclo Model 5 Pro Polisher and some other goodies. We'll me being the good person i am i called Adams and spoke to I believe it was Benjamin and explained the situation to him. He said somewhere along the line they must have switched the Shipping Stickers. So now Fedex should be coming tomorrow to pick up this box and return it to its rightful owner as i shall be recieving mine too (I Hope).

I was raised with morals and understand that there is more to life then material objects; as they are all replacable. Ben said he would ship me a mystery box for calling and telling him i received the wrong order (instead of keeping it), he couldn't thank me enough and said if i ever needed anything else to feel free to call them and they would take care of me as i have taken care of them!

So now the wait continues and im still looking foward to receiving my purchase to get this detail started! I'm not sure if this has happened to any of you but if it has i want to hear about it!

Sincerely Angel Espino

You have good  carma coming your way, I wonder if "Ryan Perry" will return your order?

Good to see there are still good people in this world.

Refreshing to still see there is still folks around that have honesty and morals That I was taught.

I agree with this.   It is always good to see people that are honest and have morals.  I was taught from a young age about being honest and use my morals at all times.  That is one thing that our society has lost (most people)  honesty and morals.