Customer Service 866.965.0400

Goodbye Nick, thanks and you will be missed!

TheWolf

Since it has been a few weeks since I found out Nick was leaving AP, and there have been no official announcements, I decided to start up a thread so we can all thank Nick for everything he has done for us. While not an officially authorized thread, I figured since Nick is no longer listed on the Our Story page of the website, that it was no longer a secret or anything.

I know that I would not be a customer, or on this forum, if it had not been for Nick posting good information on the Ford Raptor Forum, answering all my emailed questions, and giving encouragement and positive feedback. I also enjoyed his excellent detailing write-ups and really had some good laughs at his witty humor.

So thanks Nick! I wish you the best of luck in your new adventure, keep in touch and let us know how you are doing in your next chapter.

Edited by TheWolf

Geez. I didn't know that. I met Nick a couple of years ago at an event in Carlisle. He was (and still is) quite a man. He really will be missed. In case you get to read this Nick best of luck to you and thanks for all the help you gave me. I really appreciate it.

Thanks guys, and Nick is indeed a super guy!  We are grateful for his service, and he is off in a new direction that we wholeheartedly support.........working with a high-line car-dealership:  www.dreammakersautomotive.com

You want to know the story, and I like to keep our cards on the table.  Nick's passion for the enthusiast automotive forums faded.  Events were tough for Nick to attend, with a young family at home, and the nearest major airport three hours away.  He and I discussed an independent rep program, however, that wasn't in the cards and Nick wanted a more conventional employment. 

While we all love spending time with Nick, and his big manly beard, we couldn't create or identify a position for him working from Indiana!  With the winter here, and our busy season fading away, it was time to make a change.  After a few months of quiet on the forums, it became clear that he needed to seek greener pastures. 

We are happy for Nick in his new position, and hope to have him out to some shows in the Midwest, if he can get weekend off!

While I don't suspect Nick will be tuning into forums again, I'll sign off with one last, "Thank You Nick, and good luck in your new gig!!"

Nick you were the man and I wish you the best, and kudos to Adam for being straight up and identifying with his employees man to man! Not many employers would be like that and most would give the can at the first sign of straying from the company, Adam you are an employer which is top class!