Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dylan is back.....and I'm Thrilled.

Adam

As someone who discovered Adam's products during Dylan's sabbatical, it seems kind of funny to me the success or failure that people have placed on Adam's in accordance with Dylan's presence. I mean absolutely offense to Dylan, but Adam's products worked just as well for me even when Dylan wasn't here.  Don't get me wrong, Dylan seems like an awesome guy, he knows his stuff, and I know he played a big role in the development of the current product lineup,  but the products that I have used from Adam's have worked the same whether or not he is was on the payroll.   Have we all forgotten about that guy named Adam? Doesn't he deserve some credit?  

It is kind of like discovering Van Halen in 1985 when Sammy Hagar replaced David Lee Roth.  Sure things are still good, but they were better with the original.

I too, am one of the folks that is (are?) glad that Dylan made his way 'home'. Having been one of BRZN's team members this past season, it was an absolute blast working with Adam at Carlisle and other events, but even with that interaction, there always seemed to be a piece missing. Welcome back, Dylan! Hopefully the East Coast team will see your smiling face a lot in 2015.