Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dylan is back.....and I'm Thrilled.

Adam

Anyone know what's going on with the SCG forums? There hasn't been a post since mid November.

Because most if not all of the forum members over there joined because of Dylan.  Its simple, Dylan left SCG forums and so did the people lol. 

To be honest I haven't made an order since Dylan left. He was the reason I started using Adam's and without him the company didn't feel the same. Dylan was more than an employee to many of us. He was the guy that talked to you like a friend when you ran into him at a show or clinic. I first met Dylan at CamaroFest and he answered every question that I could think of and some. I also met Mook and he was great as well. They sold me on Adam's because of their passion to detail and the ability to pass along their knowledge to everyone.

Adam's hasn't been the same since their departure. Now if we can get Mook back in the fold things can only get better with Adam's 2.0. Glad to see you back my friend. Big things are on the horizon for Adam's.

To be honest I haven't made an order since Dylan left. He was the reason I started using Adam's and without him the company didn't feel the same. Dylan was more than an employee to many of us. He was the guy that talked to you like a friend when you ran into him at a show or clinic. I first met Dylan at CamaroFest and he answered every question that I could think of and some. I also met Mook and he was great as well. They sold me on Adam's because of their passion to detail and the ability to pass along their knowledge to everyone.

Adam's hasn't been the same since their departure. Now if we can get Mook back in the fold things can only get better with Adam's 2.0. Glad to see you back my friend. Big things are on the horizon for Adam's.

As someone who discovered Adam's products during Dylan's sabbatical, it seems kind of funny to me the success or failure that people have placed on Adam's in accordance with Dylan's presence. I mean absolutely offense to Dylan, but Adam's products worked just as well for me even when Dylan wasn't here.  Don't get me wrong, Dylan seems like an awesome guy, he knows his stuff, and I know he played a big role in the development of the current product lineup,  but the products that I have used from Adam's have worked the same whether or not he is was on the payroll.   Have we all forgotten about that guy named Adam? Doesn't he deserve some credit?  

As someone who discovered Adam's products during Dylan's sabbatical, it seems kind of funny to me the success or failure that people have placed on Adam's in accordance with Dylan's presence. I mean absolutely offense to Dylan, but Adam's products worked just as well for me even when Dylan wasn't here.  Don't get me wrong, Dylan seems like an awesome guy, he knows his stuff, and I know he played a big role in the development of the current product lineup,  but the products that I have used from Adam's have worked the same whether or not he is was on the payroll.   Have we all forgotten about that guy named Adam? Doesn't he deserve some credit?  

Some of us are weird like that :lol:

Well, remember who started this thread and it's purpose. Adam didn't leave. If he did and came back he would have a thread just like this one to welcome him back! (Plus we would kick his butt for leaving in the first place!)

This one's for the Prodigal Son :-)

Edited by GXPaycheck

Same feelings here!  Welcome back Dylan!

I met Dylan in Ohio several years ago! 

Of course Adam deserves credit!

Some of those products you love, have a touch of Dylan in them. So, even though he was not here and you did not notice a difference...the affect he had on the products were already in play. He is back with a bang! Spring is around the corner (I can dream, right?).

Welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...