Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Pump for all "cream" products

Can we still order the "self cleaning" caps that are currently on the bottles? I actually prefer those for some products.

Or will they end up being phased out? If they will be phased out, I will have to order some myself before they are all gone.

I would be interested in grabbing a couple of these pump tops to retrofit some product I already have. The VRT I have is still in an older 36 once bottle because I bought it back when the big bottle products were on clearance. Will these new pump tops work with the 36 ounce bottles?

When are they going to be listed for sale on the site?

We'll work on getting them up soon. The primary push right now is to make sure everyone who orders gets their stuff in time for Xmas.

I would be interested in grabbing a couple of these pump tops to retrofit some product I already have. The VRT I have is still in an older 36 once bottle because I bought it back when the big bottle products were on clearance. Will these new pump tops work with the 36 ounce bottles?

The dip tube won't be long enough to reach the bottom, but the pump itself will fit as it uses the same 28/410 threaded neck as our 16oz and 36oz bottles.

Maybe it's just me but I really think you guys should roll these out with a SNL-style video showing Adam and the Doc in grey sweats stuffed with "muscles" saying (in an Eastern-European accent):

"We are here to PUMP YOU UP!"

On second thought - maybe I should just keep that one to myself.  Never mind.

Maybe it's just me but I really think you guys should roll these out with a SNL-style video showing Adam and the Doc in grey sweats stuffed with "muscles" saying (in an Eastern-European accent):

"We are here to PUMP YOU UP!"

On second thought - maybe I should just keep that one to myself.  Never mind.

That would be EPIC! Lol!!

• 1 month later...

I ordered a pack of 3 in my most recent order and did a little science experiment for everyone:  5 full pumps = 1 oz, 10 pumps = 2 oz, 15 pumps = 3 oz, etc...... as measured by a cocktail drink measuring tool.  FWIW, the experiment was used measuring Rinseless Wash and the other 2 pumps are on my 16oz bottle of Car Shampoo and another brand 'Strip Wash'.  I also trimmed the straw part of each at the end by approximately 1/4 of an inch.

• 1 month later...

Just curious why I didn't get any of these except on my paint correction polish?

I ordered VRT, Buttery wax, Liquid Paint Seal, Paint finishing polish and glaze. all of them had the squeeze tip. I ordered everything about a month ago.

Products are being converted as they run out of existing inventory with the squeeze top... we produce pallets of finished product at a time, and rather than opening each bottle and swapping for pumps we ship the existing completed bottles and they'll get the pump on their next run.

I have used the pumps on the Super VRT and the Liquid Paint sealant and they worked great. Just got them last week so time will tell if they dryout and clog up. They are really nice and flat on top so they are easy to use with one hand and kick out just about what you would want on a standard applicator for the VRT.

I also appreciate the pump tops for not having to squeeze the bottles terribly much, over time the labels do get "crinkled" and then our OCD drives us nuts and makes us buy a new bottle LOL

My 3 pack is going on Leather Conditioner, SVRT, and Car Shampoo.  I still refill the 16 oz from the gallon because its easier if I have to take the Car Shampoo on the road with me

You should now say how many full pumps you need to put on your polish pad. That way it would be very easy for the newcomers to not use too much polish. Let's face it we've all used too much polish when we started

Usually 3 pumps for car shampoo,1 or 2 for leather conditioner, 3 to 4 on hex pad for each tire depending on what type of shine you want.

You should now say how many full pumps you need to put on your polish pad. That way it would be very easy for the newcomers to not use too much polish. Let's face it we've all used too much polish when we started

I usually prime my pads with KBM and then add 2-3 nickel sized dots of product (working product) per section pass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...