Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinse-less Wash...? Towels?

PT3

Question

In the video, Adam is using double-soft towels....

Would it be okay to use the waffle weave towels that I have for Waterless washing?  I have about 10 of them so I could use the method where I use the towel once and discard for a clean one.

12 answers to this question

For a rinseless wash you're going to want a towel with a longer fiber.  Have you tried the borderless blue?

Borderless Blue towels haven't been available for a few months now on the site, and I believe Phil is still fairly new to Adam's products so he may not have any of those either, but my vote would go for Double Soft > Borderless Blue > Single Soft > Waterless Wash Towels in that priority and effectiveness order for a full Rinseless Wash of a vehicle following the two bucket method.  You will be able to saturate the Double Soft and Borderless Blue towels with more of the slick Rinseless Wash solution per swipe than you would be able to with a Single Soft or a Waterless Wash towel.

For a normal quick wipe-down to remove dust, using Rinseless Wash as a detail spray, I prefer the Waterless Wash Towels or Single Soft Towels.

Rinseless Washing I use Borderless Orange and Blue Towels. 10 orange soak in the wash bucket and are never reintroduced after getting them dirty. The blue are to dry...

Blue is clean. Orange is Dirty. Its like a color coating thing for me.

Waffle Weaves typically aren't as soft and when doing a Rinseless Wash you want it as plush as you can get. I actually switched to a plush drying towel to phase out the waffle weave drying towels I had. Just seems more logical to dry with soft towels.

Edited by Kingsford

Thanks guys!

I actually do have a bunch of border-less blues.

I have to admit... I don't purchase my towels from Adams. I found what I believe is the wholesale distributor for high quality microfiber to the industry.

Looks like I'll be buying some more towels! Lol

Thanks guys!

I actually do have a bunch of border-less blues.

I have to admit... I don't purchase my towels from Adams. I found what I believe is the wholesale distributor for high quality microfiber to the industry.

Looks like I'll be buying some more towels! Lol

Many of us order from them as well, and there is also another wholesaler I use who Phil @ Detailers Domain gets his towels from.  The Borderless Blue/Orange towels would be perfect for Rinseless washing, nice long fibers and plush to draw the solution in.  I only use waffle weave towels for glass personally, I have 3 ultra plush ultra soft 470gsm Korean drying towels I use to dry my cars, no more waffle weaves.

I also have some uber soft towels approx 600gsm which are grey/red silk border and are wonderful for Rinseless washing.  The 4 double softs I have are for polish/wax removal only.

Many of us order from them as well, and there is also another wholesaler I use who Phil @ Detailers Domain gets his towels from.  The Borderless Blue/Orange towels would be perfect for Rinseless washing, nice long fibers and plush to draw the solution in.  I only use waffle weave towels for glass personally, I have 3 ultra plush ultra soft 470gsm Korean drying towels I use to dry my cars, no more waffle weaves.

I also have some uber soft towels approx 600gsm which are grey/red silk border and are wonderful for Rinseless washing.  The 4 double softs I have are for polish/wax removal only.

Ok! Perfect! Appreciate the advice!