Customer Service 866.965.0400

n2lPFCK.png

Please join the Adam's team in supporting the Light It Up Blue Campaign during international Autism Awareness month. All month long 10% of the purchase of any blue product will be donated to Autism Speaks to help fund the research, advocacy, and awareness programs so important to families impacted by this developmental disability.

We also have 100 of these JUMBO Blue Plush Edgeless towels in stock specifically for Autism Awareness month. $10 from every towel purchase will be donated as well. These are even bigger than the white jumbo plush (24" x 40") so don't miss out! Grab one, support a great cause, and have a cool towel to show off to your friends!

You can shop our LIGHT IT UP BLUE products all month long at the following link.

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/lightitupblue/autismspeaks.html

Just bought a towel and used USPS.  I know a few years back the possibility of a limited edition blue detail spray was being considered for this.  Any chance of it ever happening?  I bet you guys would sell a ton.

Proudly bought two jumbo towels even though I promised I would buy anything before this weekends clinic

having a child of my own with a heart detect I know all to well how stressful and worrysome it can be to have a child that needs special care. Happy to help and support others just like the many folks that have helped my family. In a day and age were many of us are wrapped up in superficial distractions its good to see people and taking the time and money to help our children as they are our future. Thank you to all the researchers, doctors, nurses, and parents for their dedication and sleepless nights striving to make the lives better for children with autism and the many other childhood disabilities and diseases.

Well just placed an order and added several of the "blue" items. Haven't had to use much of my products for the last few years due to having a company car and my SRT Jeep rarely got driven so I didn't use much. Changed jobs and traded the jeep for a 15 Sierra Denali and got a black one so now I will be driving and detailing regularly. I really love this forum. 

Can't wait to get my order on Tuesday!  I picked up 3 of the Jumbo Blue Plush Microfiber towels and the Limited Edition Autism Speaks Rinse Bucket.  I imagine I might put in another order before the end of the month too :)

Big thanks to Dylan and the Adam's Team for doing such a wonderful thing here to help raise awareness about Autism.

• 2 weeks later...

The month is winding down, but there is still time left to help us support Autism Awareness. There are so many great charities out there to support our special needs kids - heres just one example of a program that needs our help. This also helps put perspective to what one of the largest challenges to ASD that many families face.

• 4 weeks later...