Customer Service 866.965.0400

Off the wall wife question

skyle

Question

I know or at least I hope my wife isn't the first that wondered how well the jumbo plush microfiber towel would work as a normal bath towel and or hair towel.

What say your wife or significant other?

I guess this is "detail" related right?!?!

7 answers to this question

While I love all the products I get from Adam's, I discovered a long time ago that I could find great, more affordable towels elsewhere. I discovered this by accident. 

Many years ago there was a product called Turby Towel or something like that. It was marketed as a hair towel for women. They had 2 types at first, a plush one and a flatter waffle weave towel. I bought a few for myself and my daughter. We have used them for years as they are a smaller towel, just the right size for wrapping up hair to dry for a bit. 

Eventually they became stained and I found new ones on Amazon. I retired the old ones to the car detailing cabinet and use them on the wheels, inside the doors, the exhaust tips, etc. Anywhere that I might run across black, greasy dirt that I don't want to get on my nice towel I use on the paint. 

I check Amazon every now and then and when I see them for $3-5 I throw a couple in the cart. 

I also use the colored ones for dog towels. 

Annette

My towel storage has a police caution tape around it. If anyone enters it, alarms go off. Can't be too safe with your towels....

J/K the SO understands what they are. If anything, I was the one to tell her they are great around the house...but if she wanted to use them for that she can make her own order :lolsmack: