Customer Service 866.965.0400

ADAM'S TOTAL INTERIOR DETAILER

BradWallace

Question

Anyone using this? I have been using a different product... it has 33 in the name... I'd like to check it out...

Also, does Adams manufacture a "coating" product? I have been reading about "coating applications, but ignorant, therefore afraid to use...

bw

15 answers to this question

I use total interior detailed all the time. It puts a very nice finish on the areas I use it on. I wasn't all that crazy about it at first, but the more I used it the more I like it. It also leaves the interior smelling nice.

yes, try the total interior detailer; good stuff!!

as for coating, liquid paint sealant is currently the longest lasting sealant they have but I believe Dylan (the shine doc) is working on some type of coating...maybe.

I don't know if sealants are safer than coatings but sealants are easier to apply

Basically traditional waxes are old technology, sealants are the new king on the block.  They chemically bond to paint and are synthetic, so they have higher heat, environmental, and detergent resistance than a traditional wax.

Waxes will actually leave a small layer on top of the paint for protection, whereas sealants cross-link and bond to the pores of the paint to build up a "wall" of protection if you will.  Adams Liquid Paint Sealant for the price is a phenomenal product, and you will get at least 6 months of protection with almost no maintenance other than regular washing.  If you want it to last even longer, you can maintain or "boost" it with the H2o Guard and Gloss as it has a similar chemical makeup.  Theoretically, with maintenance of HGG, the LPS can be a type of "coating" that gets a year of longevity or more.

As far as 303, I used it 10 years ago, I couldn't stand the smell, it just smelled musty.  It has a ton of UV blocking agents in it, but personally its not pleasant to use and you have to be sure you're getting even coverage or you will get streaks.  TID has a more pleasant smell and does a touch less darkening effect on the interior, its better for interior maintenance IMO, and as well, TID has a cleaning agent in it.  303 is literally just a dressing, so you will need to clean the interior prior to application, with another product.

TID is a great product. My go to for maintenance cleaning of interiors.

When you are asking if a sealant is safer than a coating... Safer how? Easier to apply? Absolutely. Less chances for mistakes? Yep. Really depends on what you want though.

I also purchased the "wheel Cleaner", until I can get rid of the brake pads on a Nissan, I have bad dust build up.

Try Adam's QS on the wheels.  It makes them much easier to clean.

Anyone using this? I have been using a different product... it has 33 in the name... I'd like to check it out...

Also, does Adams manufacture a "coating" product? I have been reading about "coating applications, but ignorant, therefore afraid to use...

bw

Like the others have said, if you like your current product I'm sure you'll love TID. Its an awesome interior care product.

On the coating - we're working on an exterior coating, but nothing finalized as of now (if thats what you mean)

Like the others have said, if you like your current product I'm sure you'll love TID. Its an awesome interior care product.

On the coating - we're working on an exterior coating, but nothing finalized as of now (if thats what you mean)

Shhh, shhh.....take my pre-order now.