Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Pittsburgh PA

Wild2003ss

I'm new to the world of Adams and I've heard great things about all of there products.

As a noob what should be the first order a kit, individual or mystery boxes? Thanks in advance for the help.

I own 2003 Silverado SS , 2007 Trailblazer SS , 2007 Impala and a 2011 SRX4.

Welcome to the forums! 

Honestly and this is just my opinion, Watch a bunch of the Videos and see what works for you. I would start with the awesome winter prep vid to get some thoughts to get ready for winter. Then I would start checking individual videos. 

Then I would decide what you want to use now and what you will want later. Basic kit is a GREAT start but you will certainly need some other products soon. I would add the glass cleaner and a pair of glass towels to the order to make it more complete. 

Edited by pirahnah3

Welcome Scott,

In your post you never stated if you were looking for help in choosing products for a specific task such as: paint correction, washing, detailing, etc. 

Once that is known, it typically is best to look for a kit or package offered by Adam's which has both the products and tools to use them properly in it.

You could always add items you feel you need but may not be in the kit as well.

Welcome Scott.  I live in Johnstown. If you want to see the products up close and personal, take a ride out Rte 22 to New Alexandria/Blairsville to Grabiak Chevrolet and Performance Center. They're an authorized Adam's dealer and Ray will take good care of you and have everything you need at the same prices. It's going to be a nice week.............take a ride!

:welcomebanner:

Welcome Scott!

I'm about 50 minutes south of Pittsburgh! If you would ever like a demonstration on any of the products, just let me know.

I would also recommend stopping out to say hi to Ray at Grabiak Chevrolet. Awesome people and they carry every product in our lineup :)

Oh, and let's see some pictures of those sweet rides. I used to own a 2008 TBSS...sure do miss it sometimes!

And let me add this.............keep an eye out come spring. Every year, Grabiaks holds a detail clinic and the man himself (Adam) comes to do it.  It's a great chance to meet him and to learn first hand all of the tricks and how to's to get your car looking great. Plus you can meet some celebrities like Dan and Me!   :lolsmack:

They even feed you and have give aways!  It's a good day.  :2thumbs:

Welcome! Great advice above. The videos really helped me (all but my wallet) decide what I wanted to get started. Also you can create an account on the website and put things in your cart and it will save them for around 30 days so you can compare and think things through before you order. Let's see some pics of those rides also!

Thank you all for the advice . When I get a chance I will go to Gabiaks thank for the Intel on them. Also I might take up your offer Chris on meeting up and learning a lot from yinz guys. Dan I might take you up on your offer also lol.

I'm not a big picture guy so I don't have many pics of my rides but I'll take some and post them. Well all but my truck cause it's already put away for the winter. Plus when I'm ready to post I'll need help on how to upload them to the site.

Once again thank you guys for all the help and advice