Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless wash

Audog

Question

In the last mystery box I got waterless wash and 2 towels, among other things. I have been using Griots Garage waterless wash and since it is cold and rainy today, thought I would do a side by side comparison of the two. Adams with Adams towels, Griots with Griots towels. One half of the Jeep with each. So, the results of the experiment. fragrance Adams wins, smells a lot less chemically. Application, both spray on nice, Griots seems bit thicker, both run if applied heavily. Removal, Adams wins, no streaks left after wipe off and that has been something that has bothered me with Griots for a long time. Never seem to get the towel streaks out with their product. Adams left no streaks. Dirt removal, about equal, car was cleaned in both cases. Surface feel when done, Adams side felt smoother and with no towel streaks, didn't need follow with detail spray. But I did anyway, just for the fragrance if nothing else. End result of this.......Adams waterless wash wins!!! Griots is a good product, and I have never had a problem with it cleaning or getting micro scratches, but the mystery box waterless is just better. Looks like a gallon is going to be on the Christmas list.

post-13356-0-43775900-1448728246_thumb.jpeg

5 answers to this question

Nice comparison James! I like using Waterless Wash for dust wipe downs and I love the blue Waterless Wash towels for this, but diluted Rinseless Wash works great too, as others have mentioned. The nice thing with Waterless Wash, I just grab it and go - no need to worry about if I mixed too much or too little Rinseless Wash into the distilled water to get the results I need on the first try. Plus it doesn't hurt that I had 3 gallons of Waterless Wash that I needed to use up, 2 of which were from past Mystery Boxes :)