Customer Service 866.965.0400

New User - Pictures Too!

csikx

Hey everyone!  Nick here from South Carolina - just started my Adam's journey since my wife got me a kit for Christmas.  Since then, I have placed two more orders.  My buddy (Hellcat owner) got me turned onto Adam's products.  My recent order should be coming in Friday and I'll have everything I need to do a complete detail.

I am new to the game as I have never been into detailing the proper way.  Being a lifetime owner of black vehicles, I hope these products help rejuvenate the love I have for black cars.

Here is my current ride.  2012 Challenger R/T on 22" Vossen wheels, lowered on Eibach springs.  Hit me up on Instagram - eastcoastnick

post-13770-0-76904900-1451970546_thumb.jpg

post-13770-0-38410200-1451970560_thumb.jpg

post-13770-0-95609800-1451970583_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the group Nick! That sure is a great looking chally you have there! Black cars are not just other cars, keeping them shiny must become a way of life lol. 

there are a ton of great products and people here to help you along, you will surely come to enjoy black again with how deep these products will make it look, simply will not be beat. 

You should also come out to the all chryslers at Carlisle PA in July, great time to be had, and bring that evil looking hell cat and owner with you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum, along with Adam's products. I to am new to the products, just started using them and they are amazing. Will definitely make that beautiful challenger look brand new. Also beautiful hellcat, one of my dream cars.

That is one sweet looking Challenger and those may be the nicest wheels I have ever seen  :D

Thanks so much!

Welcome to the forum, along with Adam's products. I to am new to the products, just started using them and they are amazing. Will definitely make that beautiful challenger look brand new. Also beautiful hellcat, one of my dream cars.

That's a friend of mine.  He is the one who recruited my to Adam's.  Give him a follow on Instagram: owenspackman

His Hellcat is cleaner than anything I've ever seen and he drive's it like it's meant to be driven.  Perfect car.