Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Forum Member, dedicated Adams user!

Liralen

Hello, finally decided to join the Adam's forum.  Have browsed topics and love the videos.  Figures should participate more.  Especially considering how much love Adams detail products and as well promote it freely with all my car friends. 

Have six vehicles that use Adams products on, 2013 HotWheels special edition Camaro, 2014 Laguna Blue Z51 Corvette with 3LT package, Blue 2013 Chevy Avalanche accented with Seahawk green, 71 Blue with White Rally Chevelle SS, 2015 Blue Harley Davidson Road Glide, and our poor black sheep car a 2008 Black Cadillac CTS4....yes we love Blue vehicles, but we could not pass the opportunity up for the CTS.

While my husband helps to drive those vehicles & he will vacuum them out, he does not help do the washing/detailing.  Well except the Motorcycle he does clean it, as you really cannot take it through a car wash and that is his idea of washing a car (ugg it hurts to say it)!  So it is up to me to make sure if I do not want it to go through a car wash to do the cleaning.  As well detailing before a car show. 

Thankfully it is really cathartic for me and I will stay up all night polishing and waxing if cannot sleep.

I thank Adams for having their great videos and for providing tips/advice.  Look forward to possibly one day traveling to Colorado and attending a workshop in person!

Attached below is four of the six from our garage.

post-13904-0-97669100-1454112620_thumb.jpg

post-13904-0-70690400-1454112621.jpg

post-13904-0-87296000-1454112722_thumb.jpg

Edited by Liralen

A girl after my own heart!  Started my car addiction when I got out of the Navy in 69 with a LeMans blue Chevelle SS 396 with white stripes, followed up with a 72 454 in the same color combo, and then started Vettes in 02. Also have a 12 Cadillac CTS4.  You have some beautiful cars!!

Welcome to the forum!

:welcomebanner:  :welcomebanner:

Welcome Lenore, very nice stable of rides to choose from! Hopefully the C7 is getting driven enough to require weekly washes!

Thank you!  We bought the C7 from the first owner around Labor day.  He only had it about a year...but had put almost 50K of highway miles on it...so we got it for a really great price and as well he bought new tires for it that were not on it yet.  We have already did some interior & engine cosmetic mods.  All the metal/silver trim inside we took out and had painted Laguna Blue and painted some of the plastic engine pieces...looks way nicer! Also had the dealership do an interior ion treatment as previous owner smoked in it, and as well had them repaint some exterior areas.  One side fender had been hit by a deer & the paint job on the replacement fender was not very good (I am more picky than they were), the front nose was curb damaged, there was a big scratch on the rear spoiler, and four black powder coated rims were all curbed damaged. Our dealership where bought the two 2013's gave us a great price for getting that all repaired!  It probably helps that almost everytime I go there for anything, bring them home baked cookies & cupcakes...  LOL

A girl after my own heart!  Started my car addiction when I got out of the Navy in 69 with a LeMans blue Chevelle SS 396 with white stripes, followed up with a 72 454 in the same color combo, and then started Vettes in 02. Also have a 12 Cadillac CTS4.  You have some beautiful cars!!

Welcome to the forum!

:welcomebanner:  :welcomebanner:

Thank you!  I really got into cars much more once we bought the 2013 HotWheels!  The Kinetic Blue is so nice, and I love the entire HotWheels theme.  The Cadillac we purchased from an older friends estate when he passed away, it only had about 18K in miles at the time (talk about a little old man who only drove it to the lodge a few nights a week).  Being that it is black, it definitely is a labor of love.  It had a bunch of superficial scratches on it and swirl marks as the owner always took it through a car wash to clean.  So one day after feeling really energetic and having watched some Adams detailing videos, went out and clayed it, then 3000 grit wet sanded it!  My husband came home and about flipped out when he saw it.  All he could do was walk away and shake his head.  But when he saw the final results was super impressed!

Welcome Lenire. Love that 71

Thank you!  Poor baby is the least driven of the stable.  It was a build done for KISM radio station and then they did a giveaway to listeners.  A friend of my Husband's won it.  After a couple of years he decided needed the money more, so Hubby bought it.  He really likes it, but we have so many other toys and are so busy that it sits in the garage covered most of the time.  I do take it out once in a while...especially when I need the garage space to do polishing.  We really need a car lift for the big shop/garage, so we can put one of the vehicles up on it and another below.  We just have too many toys, as we also have a camper trailer, an ATV, a dirt bike, boat, big tractor with brush hog for the field, john deere tractor, and a custom Harley (was formerly owned by Johnny Bulldog, lead singer of Credence Clearwater Revisited).

Welcome to the forums! And wow, I believe I just drooled all over my keyboard lol. As a die hard GM fan, you have the perfect collection. You own my three favorite cars, Camaros, Vettes, and Chevelles. I've had the Camaro, but yet still have not owned a  Vette or Chevelle.

Also, blue is my favorite color also!

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums! And wow, I believe I just drooled all over my keyboard lol. As a die hard GM fan, you have the perfect collection. You own my three favorite cars, Camaros, Vettes, and Chevelles. I've had the Camaro, but yet still have not owned a  Vette or Chevelle.

Also, blue is my favorite color also!

Thank you!  They are wonderful.  Am sure one day we eventually get rid of the Cadillac CTS4 and get a Cadillac CTSV but it would need to be in blue this time.  Although, it is funny because some people at work are more impressed with the Cadillac than any of the other cars.  Loaned it to a young female friend to drive for a couple weeks while her car was being repaired, while she was fueling up one day a couple of pumps over was someone who had been snooty to her before just because they are a higher rank than her husband, the person's eyes about popped,we are pretty sure he was wondering how she could afford a Cadillac, of course she didn't say anything but just flipped her hair and drove off.  LOL