Customer Service 866.965.0400

First taste of the Koolaid

rrmccabe

New to Adams products and after watching a few videos thought I would give it a try.

So not knowing what I am doing compounded with an odd organized shopping cart I finally got most of what I wanted purchased after about 6 or 7 orders in 10 days :)(Try to find glass cleaner under interior or exterior)

I knew full well and good that I was buying into a little bit of marketing but I heard the service was good and I do like the consistent packaging of products, color coating pads, etc. Oh and the smell.

So far what I have used for product has been pretty good. Interior detailing spray is excellent and the ease of application (and removal) of the exterior products has been superb.

My only gripes:

I would have liked to had a place on the cart for my wash bucket. Even a call to Adams did not get me an answer if it would. Today when it arrived and I started assembly it was obvious it would not. Not a big deal as there really isn't room anyway with my 3 gallon totes to hold applicators, buffing pads and towels. I will build something and side mount it.

The part I was majorly disappointed with was how Adams markets their great packaging for shipping with heavy boxes, etc.  Everything I received has been typical box weight with average at best packaging.  I would not have even brought it up except today's order came with my detail cart in the same box with other loose products. And as luck would have it the paint correcting or finishing polish squirted all over the place. Cart was covered with the mess and every single squirt nozzle and a little on everything else. 

Looking forward to learning from you guys/gals. Nice to have a place to ask questions.

Since I am now covered in the leaking product as well,  I am off to the shower before I get this on the furniture and the "boss" kills me.

Rich

adamscart.jpg
adamscart2.jpg

Hey Rich!

I'm really sorry that your products were damaged in transit. That happens to less than 1% of our customers so it's definitely not typical. If you give us a call we would be happy to send you a replacement for any bottles that leaked. 

Usually if there's a damaged package, FedEx ships it back to us, but this one was unnoticed since I didn't effect the box. The last thing we want is an unhappy customers. I'm really sorry you had more negatives to say about us than positives, we do try our hardest to make everything the best we can.

Let us make it right and please contact us so we can take care of you. I will talk to our team to see if we can box the detail carts any better way or maybe we need to ship them separately from products. Thank you for the feedback, we will work to improve on our shipping standards as well as our website so its easier to navigate. 

Again, please feel free to contact us so we can fix the issues you're having. 

Thanks Kourtney. I am fine.  A little of the product goes a long way making a mess. So I doubt I lost much.

As I said the website is a little hard to follow for someone not familiar with your product. I would like to see a product, know what applicators I should buy and if there is any kit forms of that product available.  I am sure I wasted some money buying things individually.

And seriously go to interior or exterior sections and find glass cleaner !

Rich

PS: Thanks Trevor

Seriously Rich, let them make it right. Adam's treats EVERY customer like you're their ONLY customer.  And as to the box, that's a real surprise.  Even my small order that came yesterday (new clay bar and sprayer) was in one of their super heavy boxes. My only thought on that subject is that they packed everything into the box that the cart comes in to save shipping costs and that box (not being a usual Adam's box) was not as sturdy.  

Anyway, let Kourtney make it right for you.  You can't beat Adam's customer service.

Honestly, the way that box was packed, it looks like someone just had a really bad day!

And if I haven't already said it..................welcome to the forum!  :welcomebanner:  :welcomebanner:

That is quite the purchase for the first go around! I've never been disappointed with any of the products I have ever used! I'm new on the forms as well but have been using the products for almost 2 years! Detailing has never been better! 

Nice order and the box, as pictured, doesn't look like the usual packing job. The shipping people should give lessons to every other company including Amazon. Sorry to hear you had problems, but I know Adams will make it right.

Thanks Kourtney. I am fine.  A little of the product goes a long way making a mess. So I doubt I lost much.

As I said the website is a little hard to follow for someone not familiar with your product. I would like to see a product, know what applicators I should buy and if there is any kit forms of that product available.  I am sure I wasted some money buying things individually.

And seriously go to interior or exterior sections and find glass cleaner !

Rich

PS: Thanks Trevor

Welcome and Thanks for you order, if you click on interior then show all  you will find the Glass Cleaner.

Thanks Again!

Welcome and Thanks for you order, if you click on interior then show all  you will find the Glass Cleaner.

Thanks Again!

Chris, I think that is a recent add. I emailed and got a response from Ben that they was going to fix that as it should be in both places.

But I could be wrong :)

Edited by rrmccabe

Welcome to the madness Rich, you'll love this place. Lots of great people here and they are all willing to help. And I'm shocked by the package condition, I've been here since the start and I don't ever remember seeing a shipment that looked like that. 

It really is OK. I doubt I lost enough of the polish to do a door or two.

I was just a little surprised by the packaging when they go out of their way to brag about it.

/end rant !

Looking forward to putting this stuff to use.

You are missing the point here, call them and they will make it very right as always.

Thanks again everyone. Well a gift card showed up email to apply to product so I guess Adams insisted on making it right even though I felt there was nothing to make right. Thanks Dan.

And as far as in the garage. Yes, I feel very fortunate to have the extra room and its my first nice garage. About 1100 sf (40' deep on shop side) and heated floors. When I built the house I did it in a manner I could wash vehicles two at time inside the garage. So has moisture resistant walls and 12" floor drains.

The only thing on my wish list I have not been able to afford yet is a quality wall mounted electric pressure washer. Warm water, soap injection, etc.

I placed another order last night and now I have a gift certificate to use so better order more. LOL

Madness I tell you.. madness.