Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air fresheners

Wild2003ss

Question

14 answers to this question

I'll second the request to bring back the leather air fresheners (and to blame Wolf for Adam's selling out of them).  Wife and all of her friends who ride with her have all requested more of the leather ones.  Those are the only air fresheners I've ever used that smell better than 'new car smell' (the actual new car smell, not the phony one).

I was searching for leather scent air fresheners and ended up on another website. They have all these gross sounding scents but to top it off they have one called stripper scent. What?

I agree, if anything a "de"-stripper scent would be of more use.

Must be a California thing.....

I will work with Matt to re-release Leather scented air fresheners and get some new scents as well.

Let's try to keep the discussion focused on Adam's Polishes products rather than mentioning specific competitor products. We also try to keep this forum a family friendly environment. Thank you everyone for understanding.

Please continue the discussion about air fresheners here if you would like: http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/29856-detail-spray-scented-air-fresheners-are-back/