Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thoughts on new wheel cleaner scent

I'm not a fan of it although it does smell better than all the other wheel cleaners I've used, it reminded me of a nasty medicine my mother used to make me take when I was 8 lol

I will say though that will not keep me from purchasing more in the future

These are just my thoughts.

What are yours?

I think it smells alright, but every nose knows something different.  :lol:

Granted, the new scent is not like some of the yummylicious scents like Detail Spray and Tire Shine, but there's only so much that can be done with the Wheel Cleaner that has unique chemicals in it that react with the metallic brake dust to dissolve it.

I like the scent of the new Wheel Cleaner.....I even liked the old Deep Wheel Cleaner scent. :)

I agree, considering the raw chemical smells like a womans hair parlor perm - the old cherry scent did a damn good job of masking it.  I remember the days of wanting to puke next to the "other brands" wheels cleaner

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Did you try the old wheel cleaner? Anything is probably an improvement over it. Lol.

The old wheel cleaner was fantastic, performance-wise. But I am thinking you meant the smell. If so, I agree completely. Old wheel cleaner scent was....unique. Lol.

I've noticed that after rinsing my Turbo Stick and Short Wheel Brush and leaving them sit in my laundry room to dry, that the vanilla is more apparent than when spraying it on the car, which is fine by me :)

Finally got to use mine yesterday and I like it.  It's definitely thicker and sticks to the wheel better than the last one and seems to stay more active when you are agitating it with the brush. As far as smell, the old one didn't bother me at all but the new one smells pretty good.  I like the hint of vanilla even though it smells almost like pineapple to me.  I'm very happy with it.

• 2 weeks later...