Customer Service 866.965.0400

convince me to buy Adam's...

G8GT594

Question

I've been hearing many good things about Adam's products. Many good and excellent reviews! I'm not new to car detailing by any means. I've tried many products on my own cars and others but the only one i really like is the Zaino line up but im will to try something new. To make it fair if i were to buy i would be purchasing the Complete detailing kit, SKU:K003H for hand use. Anything i should be aware about, and anything else i should pick up if i purchase.

Thanks!

absolutely i was buying stuff here and there but now im trying more adams stuff i havent had a chance to use my new purchases from this past week yet but so far most of the stuff i have tried has worked well. but beyond that Adam and his company is very friendly not to mention he is actually on here himself everyday how many companies have their owner so directly involved and easily reached? Also more important to me they stand behind their product and they are american made no foriegn stuff on here at all we buy enough imported things so lets try and do something to support american made. And lastly customer service is second to none, i purchased a gallon of all purpose cleaner but the jug had the glass cleaner label on it I emailed adam directly just to give him a heads up and he sent me a discount on a new purchase. not many people stand behind what they sell or so completely believe in it, there may be some better products out there if there is i havent found them so far but beyond that just the family atmosphere here and the way things are done in this company I support it completely. hope that answers your questions.

The products all offer the perfect combination of high quality performance and simplicity. There aren't tons of colors and numbers or goofy systems to figure out. The detail spray is the best lube I've seen - I switched to Adams from Zymol and Zaino. The spray glaze works wonders on darks and glass. All in all, every single Adams product I have tried has greatly impressed me. It all started with the detail spray and hasnt ended yet...

Add to all these great products a relentless commitment to customer service, and you have a top notch operation here...

First off, :welcomebanner: to the forum!

The Complete Detailing Kit has just about everything you need to do your car by hand or machine. Be sure to note which you prefer when you order. About the only other thing I would get (because I'm lazy) is the bucket caddy. Having the bucket on wheels is great, plus with the lid on and on wheels, you can sit and wheel around while you're detailing.

I've tried ALL of the other products out there, and once I found Adam's I never looked back. It makes my dark colored cars look deep and wet and shine like they're showroom new. Plus, there's a 110% guarantee on all of Adam's products, so if you aren't satisfied with anything, just let them know. The customer service is second to none.

Post up some before and after pics of your rides when you get them done and let us know what you think.

Rich

Ok guys thank for the honest opinions. Ill go ahead and make the purchase with in the next month here. Its still pretty cold out here, so no detailing anytime soon and the car is in the shop (G8 GT). I figured i would just go all out and get the complete detailing kit. I don't want to half *** it as i like to give every product a fair chance!

You won't be disappointed, All of the products do exactly what they say they do and more :thumbsup:

Add in American made and the best customer service in the business and you can't go wrong :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I've been hearing many good things about Adam's products. Many good and excellent reviews! I'm not new to car detailing by any means. I've tried many products on my own cars and others but the only one i really like is the Zaino line up but im will to try something new. To make it fair if i were to buy i would be purchasing the Complete detailing kit, SKU:K003H for hand use. Anything i should be aware about, and anything else i should pick up if i purchase.

Thanks!

I'm honored to have the kind words from our friends and customers. Thank You! :bow:

Zaino is one of our biggest competitors, and we are happy to be in competition with the best car care products on the market.

I'd like to again reiterate our 110% Unconditional Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee, as that makes it easy to try our goods. (We will refund 110% of any purchase price, shipping and sales tax included, if you are not extremely satisfied.)

Also, as the founder of our humble organization, I'm here to make sure our products knock your socks off, and our customer service is consistently outstanding.

Thanks for a shot at your business, and if you should care to discuss anything on the phone or via email, my contact info follows:

Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

303-997-4374 - Office

303-718-9480 - Cell.

(That goes for everyone reading, I'm here to help you achieve your shine potential!)

Thanks again, and I hope we get a chance to earn your business.

Adam:thumbsup:

You all are way to nice. Someone says convince to buy Adams product. I say don't buy it its your loss.

But let me try to be nice, it is the best product that I have found and the service is second to none. Wow that was easy being nice.:glasses:

Thanks!

One significant difference that you will notice is the ease of use of the Adam's line. It goes on in more of a traditional method which quite a few guys find more user friendly when compared to Zaino. As one who has used both products, I would have to agree. Also as you have seen in this thread, the customer service is not paralleled by any of the competitors. I'm just afraid that Adam's will get so big that it will have to go public! :willy:

Thanks for giving the product line a look and welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

I'll have to be honest. I was a long time (3 years, not long for some) user of a different company (CG) products (I won't spell it out). What I noticed was that they have a ton of stuff that they said you should use. To detail my truck I had to put 5-6 different products on before the wax. I'm sorry a truck the size of mine was killing me to get it done in a weekend. Also, the customer service really stunk. You would email them with questions and 99% of the time you never got a response. If you happen to call them you usually received a hurried up answer at best. As of yesterday I sold all my non Adam's products thanks to Ebay.

The first product that I bought from Adam's was the invisible undercarriage spray. I absolutely feel in love with it. From there I bought the carpet and upholstery cleaner. Another great buy. I just now placed another order and I'll be picking up the rest of my needed supplies while at the clinic in NH. The products are easy to use (thank God!) and the customer service is second to none. Where else would the owner of a business give you his cell phone number or answer silly questions during the weekend (Thanks Adam!). Give Adam's a shot, you wouldn't be disappointed. I'll get off the soap box now.

Rob :thumbsup:

Edited by Junkman2008

Check out my Album pics and take a look at my black vet, you can shave in the side of it. Adams products takes that extra step in bringing out the shine. My wife charger has another type of wax on it and was dusty on Friday. So I hit it with Detail Spray from Adams, and it looks like I just waxed it. It was absolutely amazing. Give it a try, Adam gives you 110% satisfaction, you will not be sorry. I promise you that. I'm looking to become a dealer if another forum member that turned me onto the product does not step up to the plate by the end of the year.

I think all the convincing you need is right here on the forum... just hang out for a few days, see how satisfied and enthusiastic every is, and soon you'll be confident that Adam's is the way to go. :thumbsup:

And welcome to the forum. We all hope you stick around. :cheers:

Rich

You all are way to nice. Someone says convince to buy Adams product. I say don't buy it its your loss.

But let me try to be nice, it is the best product that I have found and the service is second to none. Wow that was easy being nice.:glasses:

I knew there was a nice guy in there somewhere :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Now put him back in his cage :lol::lol::lol:

First off :welcome: !

Adam's products are the best products I have ever used. I used to work in a car dealer in the service department and that's where all of the vendors go saying their product is the best and to give it a shot. Some products were good and some were bad. My boss always asked me to look at cars after they were done because they know I am picky about my cars and how they look. I have been exposed to more products than most ever will be in their lifetime. I heard about Adam's through Alex on the Corvette Forum. I have a black C5 just like him and I saw a picture of his car. While my car always looked great, I knew it could look better. After seeing his car, I had to give it a try. I started out with the basics and was truly amazed with the results. I then called and ordered the rest of their line. The next thing I knew, everything in my garage was Adam's. I boxed up the stuff I had left from previous lines and gave over $1000 worth of supplies to a guy at work.

Adam's products are the best products you will ever use. They are extremely affordable and made in the USA! Their customer service is second to none and the forum is a wealth of knowledge that can't be found elsewhere. How many car care companies have their own forum? Not to many that I know of.

One important factor was the smell. None of their products have an offensive odor that will clear your sinuses. The Detail Spray smells like bubble gum, the Leather and Dash Conditioner smells like leather and the All Purpose Cleaner smells like lemon lime. Ever since I switched to Adam's, I have never had to take a break because the smell of all the different chemicals was getting to me. That allows me to get done quicker, with better results and spend time with my family.

Also, the use of their products isn't limited to auto and boat use. I use the Leather and Dash Conditioner on my leather shoes, leather ottoman, leather belts, and my leather messenger bag. I use the Detail spray to wipe down my laptop and have used the Metal Polish 1&2 on my stainless steel grill. My wife has hijacked the Glass Cleaner and All Purpose Cleaner to use around the house.

I can keep going on, but to sum it up....if I didn't love the products and wasn't truly amazed with the results, I wouldn't have become an Adam's Dealer!

Good luck with your decision, but you can't go wrong with Adam's!

Marc

Well I don't know what if any of this matters in how you buy things but for me it started when I saw a friends car and how amazing it looked. That got me to come to this site. Then I started reading and seeing how Adam and others treated their customers, it was more like friends, and then I found out it's all American made. All these things completely sold me.

It says alot about a company who associates with it's customers as much as Adam and the others do. It means if there is a problem they won't be running off and hiding from you, they will be here to help fix it. Plus the knowledge and effort they have gone through to make all their vids and write ups here shows they are dedicated.

In this day and age of big box stores, giant corperations, and I have to have it now products it's really refreshing to see a company operate like Adam's does by putting an emphasis on customer service. You can't put a price on that.

...In this day and age of big box stores, giant corperations, and I have to have it now products it's really refreshing to see a company operate like Adam's does by putting an emphasis on customer service. You can't put a price on that.

Here's the kicker, Adam actually enjoys running it this way! You can see it in his post and on his face. He likes happy customers! I think he gets as much pleasure out of making customers happy as the customers get out of being treated like royalty! :thumbsup:

Here's the kicker, Adam actually enjoys running it this way! You can see it in his post and on his face. He likes happy customers! I think he gets as much pleasure out of making customers happy as the customers get out of being treated like royalty! :thumbsup:

You are so right!

The whole gang at Adam's Polishes seems to love helping their customer. Such an awesome characteristic to see in a company and Adam's sets the bar!

You are so right!

The whole gang at Adam's Polishes seems to love helping their customer. Such an awesome characteristic to see in a company and Adam's sets the bar!

Your right, he's a bad influence on me :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are so right!

Yep. It comes from believing in what you are selling. Good people draw in good people. And these are some of the best around.:2thumbs:

I'm honored to have the kind words from our friends and customers. Thank You! :bow:

Zaino is one of our biggest competitors, and we are happy to be in competition with the best car care products on the market.

I'd like to again reiterate our 110% Unconditional Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee, as that makes it easy to try our goods. (We will refund 110% of any purchase price, shipping and sales tax included, if you are not extremely satisfied.)

Also, as the founder of our humble organization, I'm here to make sure our products knock your socks off, and our customer service is consistently outstanding.

Thanks for a shot at your business, and if you should care to discuss anything on the phone or via email, my contact info follows:

Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

303-997-4374 - Office

303-718-9480 - Cell.

(That goes for everyone reading, I'm here to help you achieve your shine potential!)

Thanks again, and I hope we get a chance to earn your business.

Adam:thumbsup:

I'll admit I've tried everything out there and once using Zaino became fiercy loyal to them. Once I figured out the confusing numbering system and ordered up a ton of products I was so impressed that I gave away 2 garbage bags full of off the shelf products (eagle one, meguires, mothers, 3M, body shop supply stuff, etc) to a friend of mine that was detailing his way though school. I've also asked a question once and talked to Sal, who was very helpful. I liked that they were a small company with a guys name on the label doing their thing. I'm a small business person too, and like to support the same. Between the independent reviews, great products in unfancy packaging (makes me think my money is going into the product and not the package) and personal attention I've been blown away shall we say. (this thread does make me wonder if they are American made though? I just assumed they were- and for some reason I also though Adams was British :confused:)

That being said (and my apologies as its probably too much) I really like what I see here for the same reasons, and I really like that Adam responded to this and how he did. Can't argue with the rave reviews and glossy car pics. Certainly a group of enthusiasts here have rallied behind the products. I found Adams from their grass roots efforts supporting a forum I'm on online, and Jason has been more than helpful, actually going as far to send me a sample of a new product I had some questions about so I could try it out. (and of course I love it). I can say you've earned my business and my next detailing product purchase will come from you. That isn't something I thought I'd say after using Zaino stuff. And you are confident enough to offer a 110% guarantee. I like that. With a guy with passion, service, and confidence about his products like that (not to mention a proper attitude)- I can't not give him a chance. :bow:

Edited by SweetDaddyDelicious