Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Waterless Wash

GXPaycheck

Question

16 answers to this question

I have seen this question asked/talked about a dozen times in various ways over the last few days and never seems to get an answer !

I would like to know myself as it seems more economical to dilute rinsless.

I had rinsless on order and wanted to cancel it and check out the new waterless that was rumored.  I sent them a website contact and told them to cancel my order as I heard new waterless was coming. They just ignored me and shipped it anyway without a response. LOL

Hope you get your answer.

Rinseless is a phenomenal product. So is Waterless. Rinseless has a ton of uses and dilutions to suit your needs.

However many people like a RTU product especially in Adam's customer base as Rinseless is outsold by Waterless by a huge margin.

So Adam's sought to revamp a very large seller for them. Historically it has been a product that is for cleaning and not gloss enhancement via wax additives (which Detail Spray and Rinseless have) and I assume the new formula is still a polymer based super slick cleaning product that works as a spray and wipe cleaner when the surface dust is more than Detail Spray can handle as DS is literally for wiping fingerprints and light dust only if you want to be safe - it shouldn't be used for surface dirt.

From what I can tell the scent and color is improved and per Adam's short video the cleaning power is improved. Since it's a big seller they have kept the lid on the reformulation pretty tight.

So the answer is yes you can still mix a waterless washing / quick detailer / spray and wipe product very economically with your Rinseless Wash if you enjoy the product. However, if you are not a Rinseless person or don't like to buy concentrates that you have to dilute, then the Waterless Wash is your best friend and RTU.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Well I took delivery on a gallon of rinsless today. My garage queen gets dust  from sitting and is always well waxed so I just want a better way to wash it a couple times a week without dragging out the hose.

So going to try a 16:1 mix of rinsless.  I also grabbed a couple Colad sprayers. Thought maybe one of those would work nice for this task? 

I also grabbed a couple Colad sprayers. Thought maybe one of those would work nice for this task? 

I love mine. They are a little pricey but it works well. I use mine for APC diluted 1:1 and may pick up some more.

Still being a relative rookie on the detailing stuff, I learn something new almost every day on this forum.  Now, thanks to Jason (and Google) I know that RTU means 'ready to use'.  I'm a big rinseless fan but that WW in the 32 oz. sprayer is calling my name for some reason.  Maybe because it's bug season here in Texas and we've got lots of road trips planned.

From what I can tell the scent and color is improved and per Adam's short video the cleaning power is improved. Since it's a big seller they have kept the lid on the reformulation pretty tight.

So the answer is yes you can still mix a waterless washing / quick detailer / spray and wipe product very economically with your Rinseless Wash if you enjoy the product. However, if you are not a Rinseless person or don't like to buy concentrates that you have to dilute, then the Waterless Wash is your best friend and RTU.

Well I took delivery on a gallon of rinsless today. My garage queen gets dust from sitting and is always well waxed so I just want a better way to wash it a couple times a week without dragging out the hose.

So going to try a 16:1 mix of rinsless. I also grabbed a couple Colad sprayers. Thought maybe one of those would work nice for this task?

Absolutely the Colad sprayers work amazing for pre soaking your panels prior to cleaning with your soaked towels and will save your thumbs! I have an older Kwazar Venus compression sprayer I use and it works great!

How does it compare to diluted Rinsless Wash?

I have seen this question asked/talked about a dozen times in various ways over the last few days and never seems to get an answer !

I would like to know myself as it seems more economical to dilute rinsless.

I had rinsless on order and wanted to cancel it and check out the new waterless that was rumored.  I sent them a website contact and told them to cancel my order as I heard new waterless was coming. They just ignored me and shipped it anyway without a response. LOL

Hope you get your answer.

I was out of the office from Wednesday until Sunday evening traveling for the Ford Nationals event at Carlisle, and had very limited internet access throughout the weekend at the show, so I didn't have time to check things on the forum/Instagram/Facebook/etc about the new Waterless Wash formula release.

This is an incredibly busy time of the year for us, so the best way to get an answer quickly about a new product if you don't see a response from me or anyone else on here would be to email us to tips@adamspolishes.com. We do not ignore customers, so I do apologize that you did not receive a response to your email - we're still trying to search through any that we missed late last week and into the weekend - I found yours now from June 2nd. I was setting up the display in Carlisle that day, so Ben was fielding all calls, emails, live chats, and walk-in customers by himself, which can get overwhelming very quickly. I just put in an order to send you a complimentary bottle of the new Waterless Wash to try out and compare to the Rinseless that you ordered :)

The other team members besides me are working on their own tasks and don't frequent the forum too often, so we rely on our moderators to help out here. In the future, I will make sure that I don't drop the ball for a new product announcement.

The new Waterless Wash is all new from the ground up. We took what we learned from our Waterless and Rinseless formulas and improved on them to make an even better, ready to use Waterless Wash - new formula, more slick, less streaks, and new scent! Yes, it can be more economical to do a diluted rinseless formula, but this is a new version of Waterless, and not everyone likes to deal with mixing up the exact dilution ratios with distilled water to get a perfect product, so the Waterless Wash is an easy grab-and-go answer for a lot of our customers.

We changed the color to a richer blue to keep all of our wash products in the blue color scheme, and so that it's easier to differentiate from our new formula Wheel Cleaner, which had a close hue to the Waterless Wash. If anyone has a bunch of the old Waterless Wash stocked up, there's nothing wrong with it and still works fine, so use it up and then try out our new formula when you're ready :)

Respectfully,
Dan@Adams

I was out of the office from Wednesday until Sunday evening traveling for the Ford Nationals event at Carlisle, and had very limited internet access throughout the weekend at the show, so I didn't have time to check things on the forum/Instagram/Facebook/etc about the new Waterless Wash formula release.

This is an incredibly busy time of the year for us, so the best way to get an answer quickly about a new product if you don't see a response from me or anyone else on here would be to email us to tips@adamspolishes.com. We do not ignore customers, so I do apologize that you did not receive a response to your email - we're still trying to search through any that we missed late last week and into the weekend - I found yours now from June 2nd. I was setting up the display in Carlisle that day, so Ben was fielding all calls, emails, live chats, and walk-in customers by himself, which can get overwhelming very quickly. I just put in an order to send you a complimentary bottle of the new Waterless Wash to try out and compare to the Rinseless that you ordered :)

The other team members besides me are working on their own tasks and don't frequent the forum too often, so we rely on our moderators to help out here. In the future, I will make sure that I don't drop the ball for a new product announcement.

The new Waterless Wash is all new from the ground up. We took what we learned from our Waterless and Rinseless formulas and improved on them to make an even better, ready to use Waterless Wash - new formula, more slick, less streaks, and new scent! Yes, it can be more economical to do a diluted rinseless formula, but this is a new version of Waterless, and not everyone likes to deal with mixing up the exact dilution ratios with distilled water to get a perfect product, so the Waterless Wash is an easy grab-and-go answer for a lot of our customers.

We changed the color to a richer blue to keep all of our wash products in the blue color scheme, and so that it's easier to differentiate from our new formula Wheel Cleaner, which had a close hue to the Waterless Wash. If anyone has a bunch of the old Waterless Wash stocked up, there's nothing wrong with it and still works fine, so use it up and then try out our new formula when you're ready :)

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams

Excuses, excuses..................... ;-)

I've struggled with 1:16 - 1:32 diluted rinseless being very streaky, so streaky that it appears to be almost like fog of condensation even after I think I've buffed it all away. I might need to try the new stuff just for a solid comparison.

I've struggled with 1:16 - 1:32 diluted rinseless being very streaky, so streaky that it appears to be almost like fog of condensation even after I think I've buffed it all away. I might need to try the new stuff just for a solid comparison.

Really?  Never had that issue at all - are you mixing with distilled water and if so what LSP is on the surface - not to get off on a tangent but Rinseless diluted is not streaky at all unless you are using it like 1:4 or something super high.

Really? Never had that issue at all - are you mixing with distilled water and if so what LSP is on the surface - not to get off on a tangent but Rinseless diluted is not streaky at all unless you are using it like 1:4 or something super high.

Yes I use distilled and the cars have had LPS as well as G&G. The car I have more experience with is black too. I almost wonder if something is up with my batch... You might recall I posted about the unusually high level of separation (nearly an inch in the gallon container), and it also seems to cling to the inside of my 32oz sprayer in an odd way. It rinseless washes fine, but I do typically follow with detail spray to help with the streakiness.

I hate to be "that guy" so I never went back to Adam's with a complaint or anything, just the forum.

Edited by butters

Yes I use distilled and the cars have had LPS as well as G&G.

Might be the G&G. This is my wife at lunch today. Right after she told me if I ever put G&G on her car again she would kick my you know what. LOL

post-13932-0-76157200-1465421754_thumb.jpg

Yes I use distilled and the cars have had LPS as well as G&G. The car I have more experience with is black too. I almost wonder if something is up with my batch... You might recall I posted about the unusually high level of separation (nearly an inch in the gallon container), and it also seems to cling to the inside of my 32oz sprayer in an odd way. It rinseless washes fine, but I do typically follow with detail spray to help with the streakiness.

I hate to be "that guy" so I never went back to Adam's with a complaint or anything, just the forum.

You wanna do some testing for me? Take about 8 oz of that Rinseless and put it in a bottle and let it separate. Then pour slowly over a super fine strainer into a container. Then 1 oz into 16 oz of distilled (or more if you'd like) and use it as you do normally.

I've mentioned this before but I think the additional wax additive in the polymer formula might be what gives the streaks especially on black surfaces or glass.

Let me know if you want to try this out

Dan, I agree with you.  It's clearly all Ben's fault.  ;)