Customer Service 866.965.0400

Issues with waterless wash towels?

Hello everyone!  I am not starting this thread to bash Adams as I currently already have an email into Adams for my waterless wash towels issues....I was just curious if anyone else had these same issues with their towels or if I am just the only one.  I may have washed them incorrectly but i doubt it...my waterless wash towels are already becoming detached at the seams....as you can see below in the pictures both of my waterless wash towels are coming apart...maybe they had a bad batch or maybe i'm washing them wrong?(hand washed in a bucket with light soap and water than let to hang dry)  Thanks for any help you might have for me....

post-14356-0-08479100-1467395070_thumb.jpg

post-14356-0-90947100-1467395079_thumb.jpg

post-14356-0-09648900-1467395094_thumb.jpg

post-14356-0-96364400-1467395102_thumb.jpg

Hi Chris! Did you email us to orders@adamspolishes.com? I'm not seeing any email in the system.

If you sent a Live Chat ticket, we currently have almost 60 live chat messages to respond to and I'm trying to get to those as fast as possible.

The Waterless Wash Towels can occasionally come unraveled like that. It's not very common but it can happen, so that is one of the reasons we just updated them to the new satin edge border last week. I will get some replacements out to you no problem.

Dan, great customer service again!

But I also wanted to add, that I have at least 20 of the original Waterless Wash towels in use for the past few years with NO issues like that seen either.

Possible that it may have been caught or "snagged" initially, and then separated during the wash cycle? 

If you sent a Live Chat ticket, we currently have almost 60 live chat messages to respond to and I'm trying to get to those as fast as possible.

I figured you must be overloaded because I sent one yesterday and didn't hear anything yet. Take your time though, I understand. Might be time to add some more staff to be able to keep up with the customer service levels you like to be able to provide.

I have well over 20 Waterless Wash Towels, and a handful of them have done exactly what you are experiencing, almost always at the corners.  Also, waffle weave towels are real easy to snag on emblems and trim pieces causing similar fraying. 

I haven't asked for replacements, and don't plan to do so. (Adam's has treated me more than fairly when I have contacted them about another issue. :) No complaints from me!) I've accepted the fraying as a bit of the nature of the beast. More than once I've trimmed some of the frays with a pair of scissors. It hasn't negatively impacted the functionality of the towel.

I appreciate the reply Dan! I did leave a message. Maybe that's why I didn't hear back from you yet. I didn't snag then on anything like some have said but you never know. Let me know what you need from me Dan for the new ones. I'd appreciate it.

The 4th. post is why I stick with Adams,you cant beat that.

-Jason

I agree. Although,that's the only communications he's had with me this far. Maybe the 4th of July weekend is keeping him busy?

I agree. Although,that's the only communications he's had with me this far. Maybe the 4th of July weekend is keeping him busy?

I never heard back on the chat message that I left on Thursday either. But I sent an email to orders@adamspolishes.com yesterday and Ben took care of my issue today. So try that if you haven't already.

I recently bought 2 - 2 packs and 3 of the 4 are unraveling after the first wash. I just emailed Adams to make them aware.

All of my waterless wash towels are unraveling to some degree, some worse than others, but don't have one (and I have 20) that isn't to some degree. It doesn't impact their performance, just not what I would expect from a premium towel. Since they still do their job, I'm not going to call about them, just gradually replace them with the new style, and relegate the fraying ones to less desirable duty.

Well, we are closed on weekends and only worked a half-day yesterday for the holiday to spend time with my family. I'm finding your ticket now :)

I never heard back on the chat message that I left on Thursday either. But I sent an email to orders@adamspolishes.com yesterday and Ben took care of my issue today. So try that if you haven't already.

^^^ Right there, you got it. For everyone reading this, calling 866-965-0400 or emailing orders@adamspolishes.com are ALWAYS the two best ways to reach us about order or product issues. During these busy summer months we don't always have the bandwidth to stay on the forum and Live Chat. Lately, as soon as I log into Live Chat, I have 5 people instantly messaging me at once from all over the world, not just the U.S. Then most expect instant responses with several "Hey you there? You there? You there?" messages and then I have to explain that I'm usually chatting with at least 2 or 3 other customers while trying to take a phone call as well ;)

No offense Dan but, in the interest of customer satisfaction, you should probably just turn that feature off if you don't have the manpower to handle it. That way people won't even be able to leave messages if there's no one with time to reply to them.