Customer Service 866.965.0400

The 'Princess' Detail Package

PHOKUS

Question

So I did a rinseless wash yesterday and finished with Detail Spray. Car looked great.

Two blocks away, the city had just finished some utilities work on a busy street and filled in the hole with gravel. Last night prevailing winds carried a blanket of dust over our parking area and there was literally enough dust on the car to take the color from black to slate gray.

My 4yo daughter wanted to go for a cruise this evening so we did. We hammered through the blacktops in the area, singing to (her) favorite songs and had an absolute blast. The weather was a perfect 82F, mostly sunny, and gentle winds as the afternoon fell to a golden evening sun.

We went by the coin op car wash, and I had my towels and my Adam's kit, so we swung in to blast the dust off and put the car back to black with a hybrid rinseless/pressure wash.

We pulled out front and I worked on the paint with some G&G while she worked on the wheels and tires.......in one of her 'princess' dresses. That's my girl!

Detailing in a dress

Detailing in a dress 2

Edited by PHOKUS

10 answers to this question

So I did a rinseless wash yesterday and finished with Detail Spray. Car looked great.

Two blocks away, the city had just finished some utilities work on a busy street and filled in the hole with gravel. Last night prevailing winds carried a blanket of dust over our parking area and there was literally enough dust on the car to take the color from black to slate gray.

My 4yo daughter wanted to go for a cruise this evening so we did. We hammered through the blacktops in the area, singing to (her) favorite songs and had an absolute blast. The weather was a perfect 82F, mostly sunny, and gentle winds as the afternoon fell to a golden evening sun.

We went by the coin op car wash, and I had my towels and my Adam's kit, so we swung in to blast the dust off and put the car back to black with a hybrid rinseless/pressure wash.

We pulled out front and I worked on the paint with some G&G while she worked on the wheels and tires.......in one of her 'princess' dresses. That's my girl!

She's so cute, God bless her!

Too cute! At least she didn't do what my 2 year old son did. I was polishing the exhaust tip on my black Dodge ram, turn my head and he is wiping the paint with a bronze wool pad! Luckily I actually caught him before he rubbed hard enough to do any damage