Customer Service 866.965.0400

Still skeptical about using Wheel Cleaner, look here....

USCGRetiredJosh

Question

So my son got his first car yesterday, a 2002 VW Passat V6 AWD, and I'm itching to go to town on this vehicle. So i decided to test one wheel with wheel cleaner. I did a little scrubbing but nothing crazy. I also did the wheel twice. 

We will take the wheels off this weekend and my son will be doing some rim cleaning training.....

post-12531-0-96712100-1472750671_thumb.jpg

post-12531-0-06096200-1472750675_thumb.jpg

post-12531-0-85322300-1472750681_thumb.jpg

post-12531-0-96510800-1472750684_thumb.jpg

13 answers to this question

I can't wait to have time to take off our wheels and do the barrels. BMW brake dust is crazy!

Yes it is! I sold my father in law on his first Adam's order by cleaning both sets of his Z4M wheels. They were really dirty and came so clean that I dried them with a towel and barely even got the towel dirty. Wheel Cleaner is awesome!

Yes it is! I sold my father in law on his first Adam's order by cleaning both sets of his Z4M wheels. They were really dirty and came so clean that I dried them with a towel and barely even got the towel dirty. Wheel Cleaner is awesome!

Would LPS help to keep it from sticking?  I can literally clean the car, drive around the block, and have them be dirty again.

This! I apply quick sealant and with just water all my brake dust rinses away.

This is what I've always done, but I just read that the Quick Sealant is no longer available? 

I sure hope there is a successor in the works, because that was one of my most favorite products!!!