Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Northern Virginia

Focus_Red

Hey everyone,
My obsession with Adam's Products started last year when I had my 2013 Focus ST detailed by a buddy who swore by the stuff. Ever since then I've been obsessed with keeping my car clean. On top of that, I keep coming back to Adam's products thanks to the fact that every single product does exactly what it says it will do. Now I have built up a decent arsenal that's constantly growing, including a few recent orders for a porter cable orbital polisher (and all Adam's polishing products), Adam's foam cannon and a pressure washer as well as the very new strip wash and wash 'n wax.

post-14442-136687_thumb.jpg

post-14442-0-89016200-1472826749_thumb.jpg

post-14442-0-66359300-1472826754_thumb.jpg

Edited by Focus_Red

:welcomebanner:

Adams is definitely the best choice, I know from personal experience (came over form the dark side).  Awesome arsenal brother, this forum will definitely help you use it even more efficiently to keep your car in top shape! 

Also, Your car looks amazing! I have seriously been looking at one for my next purchase (along with a million others lol). Way to keep it looking clean with an Adam's assist.

Nice arsenal of products you have there!  

I love the Focus ST's!  That color is crazy on it, I've never seen that color before.

It's an awesome color, but it's a tri-coat which sucks if anything ever happens to it.