Customer Service 866.965.0400

ANYONE HAVE ANY QUICK SEALANT LEFT?!!

96STEEDA

Question

Was wondering if any of your fine Americans have any quick sealant left. I ran out and it was the best stuff for matte black wheels. I have been searching for something else to use but have had no luck. I was hoping someone had some cans left I could purchase!

22 answers to this question

It's funny that people post that they have QS left but are not willing to sell, even though that is the point of this thread.  Just have to lol on that one. 

OP I have some alternative suggestions if you are curious.  PM me if interested. 

It's funny that people post that they have QS left but are not willing to sell, even though that is the point of this thread. Just have to lol on that one.

OP I have some alternative suggestions if you are curious. PM me if interested.

And there are other spray sealants out there lol

It's funny that people post that they have QS left but are not willing to sell, even though that is the point of this thread. Just have to lol on that one.

OP I have some alternative suggestions if you are curious. PM me if interested.

That is because the forum rules prohibit the selling of chemical products.

I found myself not using my 2 cans I have, think Ijust don't want to run out! lol  It is great on some satin black rims for sure.  I have found the guard and gloss works just as well too.  Sometimes it seems easier to use since I don't have to have the rims perfectly dry before I apply like with quick sealant.   Good luck in your search