Customer Service 866.965.0400

How much product are you going through?

Rb1274

Question

I have a gallon of everything that a gallon is available in.  And 4 gallons of detail spray currently.  I find for myself that I really don't use any one product excessively other than detail spray.  Winter time I tend to burn thru the Rinseless.  

Wheel Cleaner you shouldn't need on every wash.  I'm kinda surprised you used a fair amount Interior Detailer as well.

I tend to go through the Interior Detailer as well.  Really looking to add some gallons.  I bought gallons for 4 different products a little while back when they had buy a gallon get a 16oz free combined with 15% off.  I'm hoping to see that relatively soon.  That is a nice deal. 

I bought Interior Detailer, Shampoo, Detail Spray, and Tire Shine

Want:  Rinseless Wash, All Purpose Cleaner, & Glass Cleaner

I tend to go through the Interior Detailer as well. Really looking to add some gallons. I bought gallons for 4 different products a little while back when they had buy a gallon get a 16oz free combined with 15% off. I'm hoping to see that relatively soon. That is a nice deal.

I bought Interior Detailer, Shampoo, Detail Spray, and Tire Shine

Want: Rinseless Wash, All Purpose Cleaner, & Glass Cleaner

Agreed. Dan we need this sale again so I can finish stocking up on gallons.

Thank you every one for your input.  Cost effective wise I ma thinking Gallon in just about all the sprays.  Will save on the shipping and stress of running out during a detail.

Adams used to have an Essentials Gallon kit I wish they would bring her back! Or even do a 4 gallons of your choice for x dollar amount with specific gallons available. If I can recall the kit it was CS DS APC and Waterless Wash.

I would definitely love to see that 4 gallons of your choice option for x amount of dollars. I don't think there would be a set price though, because a gallon of say car shampoo is much cheaper than a gallon of VRT or leather conditioner (if that exists). Still it can't be that hard to calculate.

I think it's a great idea. If they only have certain gallons allowable for the deal, they could make it work. Most gallons are 40 and up? So it could be like 160-180 for 4 gallons, plus a coupon. Adams could easily justify lower total prices if you're spending that much all at once.

With all this talk on the gallons, woudlnt the 15 or the ever rare 20% off cover that type of deal and then you can just pick what you want? I would be willing to bet that you would not even come close to the forum discount with a package deal like that. Plus all their time to figure out what to include, the costs of it all, so on and so forth. 

With all this talk on the gallons, woudlnt the 15 or the ever rare 20% off cover that type of deal and then you can just pick what you want? I would be willing to bet that you would not even come close to the forum discount with a package deal like that. Plus all their time to figure out what to include, the costs of it all, so on and so forth. 

Well that's exactly the point. Adams would hopefully be able to create a deal that would trump the 15% off coupon. It's been a very long time since I've sen the 20% off, so I wouldn't even consider that making an impact. But with enough time and messing around with some numbers, a 3 gallon deal or 4 gallon deal could easily be accomplished. I'm sure their product overhead is more than enough to cover maybe the little bit less profit per deal, when compared to the amount of people that would place multiple gallon orders. 

Prime example, Dan put together a group buy on a gallon of HGG and a pack of 12 borderless towels for $99.99 plus free shipping on the Raptor forum, a savings of about 33%. I would much enjoy to see a deal like that. 

I have gallons of

Detail Spray

Waterless Wash

Deep Wheel Cleaner
Car Shampoo

Tire Shine

Glass Cleaner

Interior Detailer

Microfiber Revitalizer
All Purpose Cleaner

Tire & Rubber Cleaner

I suspect some items like Tire Shine will stretch out over 2 years. I've refiled my 32oz bottle twice in a years time. 

Things I wish I hadn't really done Gallons of:

Interior Detailer

Glass Cleaner

I just don't use enough of them and will probably end up replacing bad product before I replenish my stock. 

Just getting started out? 
Detail Spray
All Purpose Cleaner

Car Shampoo (or Wash & Wax)
minimum. Especially if you're a frequent washer. 

Well that's exactly the point. Adams would hopefully be able to create a deal that would trump the 15% off coupon. It's been a very long time since I've sen the 20% off, so I wouldn't even consider that making an impact. But with enough time and messing around with some numbers, a 3 gallon deal or 4 gallon deal could easily be accomplished. I'm sure their product overhead is more than enough to cover maybe the little bit less profit per deal, when compared to the amount of people that would place multiple gallon orders.

Prime example, Dan put together a group buy on a gallon of HGG and a pack of 12 borderless towels for $99.99 plus free shipping on the Raptor forum, a savings of about 33%. I would much enjoy to see a deal like that.

That deal for H2O and towels is phenomenal

That deal for H2O and towels is phenomenal

Yeah it was a big hit. Like I said, Adam's overhead must be huge so I'm sure they could cut a multiple gallon deal, even if it was just for forum members.