Customer Service 866.965.0400

10" Wash Pad cleaning instructions

Set in on a grit guard and hit it with a strong stream of water. Wring and shake the water out. When dry brush it out.

This is what I do with mine and after two years they are still like new. If you get tar or real dirty spots I just hit those spots with All Purpose Cleaner and massage it in with my fingers and hit it with the hose while on the Grit Guard.

This is what I do with mine and after two years they are still like new. If you get tar or real dirty spots I just hit those spots with All Purpose Cleaner and massage it in with my fingers and hit it with the hose while on the Grit Guard.

Same here, using MFR&B instead of APC.

These are by far my favorite wash mitts because they're so easy to care for. I normally just toss mine in the washing machine on a delicate cycle and wash them by themselves. They come out great and seem to be holding up well. For $7 or $8 a piece, I'll get well more than my money's worth out of them and can just order some new ones when these start looking bad. 

• 2 weeks later...

Interested to know how most of you dry the Wash Pads?

I have been letting them air dry outside on top of the grit guards after cleaning them but it takes a while for them to dry completely.

Anyone had any issues putting these in the dryer?

Interested to know how most of you dry the Wash Pads?

I have been letting them air dry outside on top of the grit guards after cleaning them but it takes a while for them to dry completely.

Anyone had any issues putting these in the dryer?

Hang them up to air dry. Just like my towels. Wring them out good first, of course.

I always just rinse the heck out of the pad, wring it dry, then shake to fluff it a bit before putting on the grit guard to air dry.

I did this for a year and I might have thought it still looked like new, except I went and got a new one and it looked like the left/right brushing comparison photo above next to my old one.

I tried a coarse metal dog comb, but got nowhere with it - seems that the pad is far too tangled. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I'll probably try washing the old pad to see what that does.

Edited by butters