Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank You for my OCD!

Geebee

In a light hearted way, I want to than Adam Pitale for my general case of auto detailing OCD. Ever since I started using Adam’s products, along with the excellent results I’ve achieved, I find myself spending hours on end finding little details that I might have missed or something I can do to improve my 2 BMW’s appearances. Case in point……in the mornings, I’ve have my morning coffee in the garage and sit and enjoy the early morning cooler temperatures here in Las Vegas and all of a sudden…..”Oh look, I missed a spot.” So here I go! Working on that little detail that really didn’t mean much, but I’d do it anyway.  Again in the early evenings when it gets dark, I turn on my led garage lights and “Oh I need to polish or wax that area again”.  Always something to keep me busy.

Now I will admit that I have the cleanest, shiniest, smooth as silk black BMW X3 and Silver Metallic 640i in town. They are so nice; I hated to drive them because they’d get dirty. Then again, I’d need something to do in the garage, so why not….LOL

So with my light hearted rambling here, a true “Thank You” Adam for a great line of auto detailing products. I wish your company success in the coming years.  :D

post-15154-0-89408100-1479698937_thumb.jpg

post-15154-0-84319700-1479698956_thumb.jpg

post-15154-0-10457200-1479699176_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geebee

• 3 weeks later...

Don't you feel like you have to try harder to compete with all of the black and red cars of the world... silver can look great but if you have to really work at it to get it to stand out.

I second your OCD thoughts. My family and neighbors think I'm crazy. I wish I had a garage to hide in so I could enjoy without sideway glances...lol. I even find myself ducking for cover when I'm detailing at night and the neighbors walk by...lol

Don't you feel like you have to try harder to compete with all of the black and red cars of the world... silver can look great but if you have to really work at it to get it to stand out.

I second your OCD thoughts. My family and neighbors think I'm crazy. I wish I had a garage to hide in so I could enjoy without sideway glances...lol. I even find myself ducking for cover when I'm detailing at night and the neighbors walk by...lol

Ryan.....LOL  Here in Vegas it stays a little on the warm side during the winter and like you, I can duck in the garage and do a few final touches.  As for your neighbors ...... well you can do like I do. Stand back and admire your work and say "Damn, I do fine work".  LOL  :banana: