Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chocolate mint DS

To me, it's almost a dead-on match to Andes candy mints :)

It's fairly potent but smells great, just the right amount!

Which would be awesome! You guys have something with the seasonal DS scents. Nobody else does it that I know of, and it's just kind of something fun. I hope you guys do the apple again this year!

Which would be awesome! You guys have something with the seasonal DS scents. Nobody else does it that I know of, and it's just kind of something fun. I hope you guys do the apple again this year!

YES! The apple is my favorite alt scented detail spray yet.

My first time trying. Hesitant to use the TID with any artificial scents as my car is still too new and has its own great smell, lol. But can't wait to get this one and see what the hypes all about.

I assume the website will be updated when all 600 bottles are gone? They should do a countdown timer thing on the website that shows how many are left.

Edited by galaxy

My first time trying. Hesitant to use the TID with any artificial scents as my car is still too new and has its own great smell, lol. But can't wait to get this one and see what the hypes all about.

I assume the website will be updated when all 600 bottles are gone? They should do a countdown timer thing on the website that shows how many are left.

They don't do the timer thing because I think the "600" is a hype thing.

Just to be clear, the Mint Chocolate Detail Spray is Exterior Detail Spray, same formula as our normal pink Detail Spray. It is not intended to be used on interiors like our Total Interior Detailer. We've only ever had 2 scents for Interior Detailer - the normal clean linen baby powder scent (that dissipates quickly) and the limited edition Candy Cane Interior Detailer.

They don't do the timer thing because I think the "600" is a hype thing.

As far as I know, this is not a 'hype thing'. 600 bottles were to be filled and made for purchase through the website. Dealers may have had an option to buy a quantity as well, but I'm not sure on that. I will confirm tomorrow morning how many we have left or if more bottles were made due to response. I don't have the information on how many bottles have sold, but I should be able to get that from the shipping team.

We don't usually do any type of countdown timer on products until there are usually 50 or 25 remaining of an item, for instance, i remember seeing 9 bottles left on the website for the Candy Cane Interior Detailer during the holidays.

I received mine today and all I have to say is wow. I kid you not, it smells like they took thin mints or those Andes mints and melted them down and poured it into the bottle. I haven't used it yet, however smelling it out of the bottle it doesn't come across as overtly potent. Even people at my office were absolutly blown away by how real it smells.

Well done Adams... Well done!

I received mine today and all I have to say is wow. I kid you not, it smells like they took thin mints or those Andes mints and melted them down and poured it into the bottle. I haven't used it yet, however smelling it out of the bottle it doesn't come across as overtly potent. Even people at my office were absolutly blown away by how real it smells.

Well done Adams... Well done!

I will second this description. In fact, my 13 year old asked if we could wash the cars this weekend so he could use it. Anything that makes him WANT to wash the car is worth its weight in gold.

Just got mine and used it today...how in the f&*^ do you get that smell in a bottle, LOL...hahahahahha!!  I will however slightly argue that the detailers are different!!  I got some on glass today and had to break out the glass cleaner to get the streaks off.  I never had to do this with the normal QD.  One swipe with a dry side of the towel removed everything.  Not so with the chocolate mint.  It did not have this (negative) effect on the pant though, so we're still good.  But my observation is it did make a difference.  Very minor detail.