Customer Service 866.965.0400

Terry Weave Drying towels

Crooz1n

Question

Has anyone from the Adams team seen these yet?

I think they work much better than  waffle weaves.

Waffle weaves seem to need to be wet before they will absorb for me.

maybe I'm doin' it wrong but the Terry weave I tried this weekend was awesome.

18 answers to this question

Has anyone from the Adams team seen these yet?

I think they work much better than  waffle weaves.

Waffle weaves seem to need to be wet before they will absorb for me.

maybe I'm doin' it wrong but the Terry weave I tried this weekend was awesome.

I'm with you on this. I use another company's "pfm" drying towel and it's seriously the best drying towel that I've ever used. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's pretty large and nearly impossible to wring out...you don't ever have to wring it out when drying, but I hand wash the towel after and that's when it's a pain.

Rich,

Maybe you misunderstood or I didn't express myself well.

Its a longer loop microfiber they are labeling as "Microfiber terry weave drying towel".

No fibers to leave behind.

You're right. I was referring to regular terry, which I HATE. 

I'm with you on this. I use another company's "pfm" drying towel and it's seriously the best drying towel that I've ever used. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's pretty large and nearly impossible to wring out...you don't ever have to wring it out when drying, but I hand wash the towel after and that's when it's a pain.

i

I just used one of these for the first time today. It is by far the best drying towel I have ever used. I know we're not supposed to discuss competitors products but Adams needs a towel like this.

I am familiar with the 'pfm' towel you're referring to.  They make a 16x16 version of it that is a lot easier to handle.  It is, hands down, the very best drying towel I've used

Edited by briarpatch

Looks like it's only thick on one side? If so that may make it easier to wring out....that's the only thing I don't like about the PFM towel. It gets so heavy but it's nearly impossible to wring out. And if you hang it up to air dry it takes about a week before it's dry.

Looks like it's only thick on one side? If so that may make it easier to wring out....that's the only thing I don't like about the PFM towel. It gets so heavy but it's nearly impossible to wring out. And if you hang it up to air dry it takes about a week before it's dry.

Correct, it's very similar to our Green Glass Towel in design in that it has one thick side and one thin side, just softer and a much larger size!