Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sold on the Patriot Wax and brilliant Glaze

I can't tell you how many people came up to me at car shows now and ask me what I use on my car. Last year. This did not happen and I was using the regular store bought stuff. Today was only my second show this season with around 150 cars.

I placed in the top ten and that surprised the heck out of me because I had a ton of competition and three Mustangs in show.  This is apparently a Ford loving area I live in and I'm kinda use to it by now. today my car looked awesome.

Had a coat of patriot on it and two coats of brilliant glaze. VRT on the tires and In and out spray on all the black molding. wipers and fog light bezels. Finished it off with the leather conditioner and Glaze on all the exterior glass.

People asked me what I used  I opened my trunk and pulled out my Adams detail bag and let them see and smell . Packed full of Adams products.

For those of you taking your car to shows I would highly recommend the patriot wax and Brilliant Glaze together.       

post-15444-0-70725600-1490496375_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-71725100-1490496380.jpg

post-15444-0-18934800-1490496394_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-94557800-1490496404_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-28484600-1490496411_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-41893900-1490496425_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-98237100-1490496510_thumb.jpg

Edited by Camarodude

I've yet to try Patriot Wax, but my WS6 always gets the Americana Wax and Brilliant Glaze treatment before a car show/cruise night. 

Americana and BG are a great combo.   Nothing wrong with that at all.   :2thumbs:

WTG on the trophy Billy!  :rockon:

I know this has been touched on before but can someone explain why glaze is going over wax? I though glaze was to add shine along with temporary filling minor imperfections and the wax kinda seals everything in and adds additional "pop"?

I have always gone with (in order)

Wash

Polish

Glaze

Sealer

Wax (optional)

I know this has been touched on before but can someone explain why glaze is going over wax? I though glaze was to add shine along with temporary filling minor imperfections and the wax kinda seals everything in and adds additional "pop"?

I have always gone with (in order)

Wash

Polish

Glaze

Sealer

Wax (optional)

Brilliant Glaze can go on before or after wax. Brilliant Glaze is a quick easy way to add some temporary shine before a car show if you haven't polished the vehicle lately and want some extra shine. Think of it like makeup - as a top layer it will look great, but it will wear off after a few washes.

The topic of glaze before or after sealant and wax almost always turns into an argument on this forum. If that happens in this thread, I'm letting everyone know now that I'll either delete those posts or lock the thread :) 

I opened my trunk and pulled out my Adams detail bag and let them see and smell .

I love the fact that we tend to not only show off how well the products work, but also how great they smell!