Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from MN

KingOfUproar

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi. I have been an avid car person and always cared for my vehicles but am starting to get into higher quality detailing and came across Adam's. I was impressed with all of the positive reviews so I ordered some Mystery Scent Detail Spray, Interior Detailer, and a Mystery Box last week. I am looking forward to getting my order soon and probably spending much more money in the near future lol. 

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! This is my pride and joy, aside from my wife, dog, and 4 month old son ???? It's a 2012 Silverado LTZ crew.

post-16391-0-35317200-1501641472_thumb.jpg

It is loaded to the gills and enjoy driving it, just don't enjoy having to take it down gravel everyday but I guess that comes with the area. That is part of the reason I want to get more into detailing so I can keep up on the wear and tear of the gravel roads. It gets washed often and will be getting buffed as soon as I can convince myself to bite the bullet and get a DA. Looking forward to lots of advice and good products!

Welcome, Josh - and very nice truck!  You will definitely spend more money on Adam's products once you get your initial order and try everything out, but it'll be money that is well spent.  Make sure to check out all of the videos on the website and YouTube - they are very informative and provide a lot of great tips! 

:welcome:

• 2 weeks later...