Customer Service 866.965.0400

Baked On Bird Poop

strine56

Question

16 answers to this question

My solution for bird poop with cocoa pebbles in it is to take a junk MF towel get it soaking wet and set it on the mess. Let it sit for several minutes. Then gently lift up MF towel. For the remaining mess I then rinse it off with a good stream of Detail Spray or Rinseless Wash. Clean up remainder with MF towel and Detail Spray then go eat some chicken wings for revenge.

Edited by Captain Slow

My solution for bird poop with cocoa pebbles in it is to take a junk MF towel get it soaking wet and set it on the mess. Let it sit for several minutes. Then gently lift up MF towel. For the remaining mess I then rinse it off with a good stream of Detail Spray or Rinseless Wash. Clean up remainder with MF towel and Detail Spray then go eat some chicken wings for revenge.

Thanks! I will give it a try. It could have been baked on for at least 3 days. It will not be easy.

I think the only option is to move.  That's clearly from a Pterodactyl.  Seriously though, the soaking thing is your best option.  if the liquid runs away from the spot use a small piece of paper towel to keep the product on the spot.  Soak it good, and often.  Don't let the harsher chemicals dry though.  

Might move up to Goo Gone or something like that too.