Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ready to Roll!

Team Adam's

so black is the 'rarer' color...? it'd be nice to see some of the retro colors come back... Yenko green or blue or even the Chevy orange. yellow is a tough color for me to like - unless the car is dropped and has a great stance with some choice rims...

there are a lot of yellow cars in these pics.

so black is the 'rarer' color...? it'd be nice to see some of the retro colors come back... Yenko green or blue or even the Chevy orange. yellow is a tough color for me to like - unless the car is dropped and has a great stance with some choice rims...

there are a lot of yellow cars in these pics.

I read somewhere once that manufacturers often build most of the early cars of a new model in really bold, strong, or even bizarre colors (remember the first Dodge Neons?) so that they get noticed more. This way you'll suddenly start to "see" (and remember) lots of new Camaros on the road.

so black is the 'rarer' color...? it'd be nice to see some of the retro colors come back... Yenko green or blue or even the Chevy orange. .

Give them a couple years and you'll see ALL kinds of odd things happen when they try to revive sales.

New options, colors and perhaps models will be released.

If they could make the dash NOT look like some type of Fisher Price toy I'd be tempted...

GM has the Z28 with the 556 hp LSA motor ready to go but is scared to release it because of the image it would promote, being they took money from the government (you and me). This country is weak in that department anymore, if you want a fuel sipper buy one they're out there.

Buy hybrids, I need your gas :lolsmack:

Some colors are still on constraint, like Cyber Gray Metallic. Stripe kits may be dealer installed. God looking car, and yes, I've been visiting my Chevy dealer a lot lately.

Bruce