Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from England :D

Kristian87uk

Hey,

Kristian here from the UK. Should probably explain what I'm doing on an American detailing forum!

Having always adored the American car scene, I picked up my dream car in 2015 - a Mustang Ecoboost, in "Magnetic Metalllic" (dark metallic grey). I decided from day one that I'd take good care of it & my detailing obsession has grown from there really (and still growing!). Through social media I gathered that Adams was a great brand & although it's not big over this side of the pond, we can now get Adams products, so I tried a few. I always had in mind that I would stick with a single brand, one that made awesome products whilst being good value. Well, what can I say - I'm hooked on Adams products! I like the simplicity of the product range, the videos are brilliant & Adams seem to do everything I would ever need. It's also great to be able to support an American brand :)

Anyway, enough of my life story! Looking forward to reading the forum, gaining more detailing knowledge & perfecting my game...

Oh, one more thing - as great as the turbo engine was, I upgraded after 18 months to the V8 B) this colour looks so pretty in the sun!

36678120123_4dfd338d5c_k.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Certainly picked up a few tips here & there from reading what's on this forum. Got a big 2 day full detailing session in mind which I've started to plan, the UK is currently under a few inches of snow so it may be a while before I can do it :(

I'll more than likely outline my plan on here somewhere before I do it, then do a full write up - because I like that sort of thing!