Customer Service 866.965.0400

Today’s clinic in CT

shane@detailedreflections

Question

We hosted our first ever detail clinic today. We had a smaller turnout of seven or eight which actually seemed to be the perfect number.

I didn’t take as many photos as I thought I would since we were so engaged in conversation, demonstration and practice.

Everyone got a lot of tool time and collectively accomplished a full interior and exterior detail.  The guys all did a fantastic job considering some had never even held a polisher before. 

Since peoole brought their A-game with cars, everything was pretty clean to start with. Even still people were pleased with the results of their efforts and saw changes happening as we worked. 

All in all, a great day with some new friendships made. It was great seeing everyone chat about cars and life. We also now have some faces to go with the names here!  

Thanks to everyone who came and supported the clinic and thanks to Bianca for setting us up with a sweet raffle prize. 

Not a bad finish on this ‘Vette for a group of guys with mixed experience detailing!!!  Strong work!  

Thank you again!

497CA535-1EBF-42AF-ABEB-C8B919B6F58C.thumb.jpeg.34e451c95cba348410df1edaad92b2a4.jpegF02166B4-C96D-475D-A717-49EEF6202108.thumb.jpeg.c9ef6c4fc484dcf7b19c4fe8c5f058c4.jpeg

8 answers to this question

Thanks for hosting Shane! 

You did a fantastic job for not having hosted a clinic before. You had some great tips and tricks for us, as well as the ability to practice in real time with the ability to ask questions as things were tried. 

Thanks again for lunch, it was the perfect cap to the day. 

Thanks for hosting the clinic yesterday, Shane. It was an excellent opportunity to meet a couple fellow forum members, learn a few new tips and techniques, try out some specialized equipment, and make new friends along the way.  What a great way to spend a Saturday.  I would highly recommend that anyone who missed this one,  should make the trip for the next one.   Gotta give a shout out to Marquis, too.  He truly is a "master" of his craft.  

Thanks to Bianca for setting us up with the raffle gift.  Just another example of how awesome Adam's customer service is.  (And no, I didn't win.....but I did draw the winning ticket !)

Today as an added bonus, I get to spend time scrubbing the bug guts off my windshield !!!! :jester:   Sounds like a job for Adam's Tough Glass Towels . ;)