Customer Service 866.965.0400

Monthly Product Club Membership

While watching TV last night I saw a commercial for the Dollar Shave Club, and I thought something similar might be a great way to introduce Adam's products to new and existing users. 

Maybe a $15 or $20 / month membership would include a few 16oz bottles of product or an equivalent dollar value of other offerings, with random members receiving more. Kind of like the "Jelly (Polish) of the Month Club"....... it's the gift that keeps on giving :lol:.

It's not something I would participate in but if the marketing people think it's a good idea I wouldn't gripe about it.

I prefer to purchase what I need when I need it.

But then - I don't buy Mystery Boxes either so maybe my kids are right and I'm just a "fun hater".

Bah.

1 hour ago, Beemer said:

It's not something I would participate in but if the marketing people think it's a good idea I wouldn't gripe about it.

I prefer to purchase what I need when I need it.

But then - I don't buy Mystery Boxes either so maybe my kids are right and I'm just a "fun hater".

Bah.

Yeah, I'm not into paying monthly fees.  Don't even pay for a cell plan.  Buy cheap razors at the drug store.  To me, that's all just fads and everyone wants to belong. Understandable, because I probably did the same things at an earlier age.  But with age came experience.  Don't do mystery boxes either.  But like Roger said, if the powers that be think that would go well and make a profit (how could they lose?) then so be it.  And guys like me or Roger who don't like it, don't have to participate.  I actually wouldn't be real surprised to see it succeed in all honesty. 

Go back and reread my post. Not hating on it at all.  It could turn out to be a big win for Adam's. Just not for me.  I like fun. Heck, I wish they'd bring back "hoochy cooch" shows!  :lolsmack: Now THAT'S fun!!

I'm not sure if we'll ever do any sort of monthly subscription service, but you will notice we've recently introduced a refer a friend discount incentive program when you complete a new order. It's a pretty cool way to introduce new people to the brand and get a little thank you in return, if they do use the click-through link that the original customer sends out to the friend :)

19 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

With much trepidation, I had to Google “hoochy cooch show.” 

? ?

? You’re braver than I am.

Not sure if the membership program is for me, but seems to me there could be a demand. Let’s see what happens!