Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from North Jersey

JimTesta

Hi, name is Jim. Was a die hard Meguires fan. Bought a Challenger and read your interior detailer was a no sheen type dressing. I tried it, I liked it. I looked over the rest of your line. Next product which I LOVE and buy by the gallon is Guard and Gloss. Have been taking baby steps and trying your products, with fantastic results. Americana, Glaze, detailer. SO far everything is exceptional. My next attempt will be a ceramic coating. I.m considering yours or FiTech and am torn. What should I do? 

Welcome! :welcomebanner: As far as your ceramic coating question....I have never once used an Adams product and been unhappy or said "I wish I used the other brand instead" so Im sure if you go with Adam's ceramic paint coating kit, you wont be unhappy! Beautiful car by the way!

On 6/23/2018 at 7:32 AM, pirahnah3 said:

Wow she is a beauty! Are you coming to the ACN's this year? (All Chrysler Nationals) 

I have a 2018 Scat Pack Shaker in F8 Myself, man what a ride! They are just so much fun out on the road. 

Look me up! “SCTSHKR” is my plate. 

18F40AD7-7255-42A3-B570-D1E466342D1A.jpeg

4F9F07BC-4A27-42DA-9278-03938B30FE8A.jpeg

Have fun at Carlisle.  I hate to see summer go by fast, but I'm looking forward to August for the Vette show. Carlisle's always a good time no matter which show.  Love that blue.