Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally Got Myself A Tool Chest

zw470

Been trying to talk myself into one for a while now, and I found this at a Sears that was closing. Regular price was $2,000, it's available online for $1,460 and I paid $1,000 ?

D2MSggHr.jpg

kRP1VfVr.jpg

I got this 300-piece Kobalt tool set back in February for $150, it's just been sitting in the box in the box in my garage since then ?

f0wM1j9r.jpg

NICE!  We were at Lowes tonight and they have a lot of Craftsman tool cabinets on sale at really low prices.  Big ones, plus the work benches, etc. You got a bargain!  :2thumbs:

Nice, congrats on the new tool chest! I love my 40inch one, nice to have those draws on the side. I really love these type of trays for mine, I got them I think at sears, but they have them all over the place, here is a Summit racing link https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-csum9021?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-summit-racing&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIl5LIr-fs2wIVwgOGCh3okgAjEAQYAyABEgLpPvD_BwE

2 hours ago, zw470 said:

I've had my eye on these machined aluminum ones for a while.

http://westlingmachine.com/ToolHolders.html

Each one isn't too terribly expensive but it adds up fast when you want one for every single socket. 

Kinda cool, thou I like the others for having the size written on the top of the peg making it easy to locate sizing and keep them in order. 

And yeah they would get expensive lol, currently I have all three sizes and then in most one for 6 point, and one for 12 point, I even have a single one for some random 8 point sockets that I have 

Edited by pirahnah3

6 hours ago, funkymonkey1111 said:

Great looking box!   But agree, that socket insert looks like it wastes tons of space

Gives you a reason to buy an add on box.   I like the inserts.  I hate hunting for stuff. Would rather have it like that and find stuff easy.