Customer Service 866.965.0400

Limited Edition Products

UnReal Orbit

Hey guys. So I couldn't find a forum that was made for everyone to show off their limited products collection, so I thought I'd make one. Attached are the pictures of my collection, and I will also provide a list of products within my collection. It is not amazing, but it sure is a start!

My collection as of July 6, 2018:

3- Pumpkin Spice Interior Detailer

3- Saint Patrick's Day Detail Spray

2- Untamed Tire Shine

2- Untamed Interior Detailer

2- Untamed Detail Spray

1- Cinco de Mayo Detail Spray

1- Valentine's Day Detail Spray

1- The Spot Meet Detail Spray

1- Holiday Detail Spray

1- Holiday Interior Detailer

***Not Pictured

1- Illest x Adams Polishes Detail Spray 

IMG_0714[1].JPG

IMG_0708[1].JPG

IMG_0712[1].JPG

IMG_0713[1].JPG

IMG_0715[1].JPG

1 minute ago, UnReal Orbit said:

Oh, I bet. I have been looking for a long while for anything I don't have, but not much luck. 

Try eBay. Some of it people really over price but you can find some stuff on there I check all the time haha

I’m sure some of you guys have seen my posts on my @adamspolishescollection Instagram page, but here is a couple recent photos of my collection. The one in the floor is missing a couple that recently showed up, while the wall rack photo is more up to date. My Illest isn’t in the wall photo but is here now. That is the front wall of my recently completed garage. This bottle collecting thing actually brings joy in my life. Meeting new people daily online with the same interest. I will repost once my others show up. 

BC898818-4CC5-45B6-BAF4-2AF06814E3B3.jpeg

144575C0-0F07-4D51-89DF-1224FAC229E3.jpeg

D5CC70E8-2C93-42F4-BBFA-F1AE5D541DCE.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Burrell Images said:

I’m sure some of you guys have seen my posts on my @adamspolishescollection Instagram page, but here is a couple recent photos of my collection. The one in the floor is missing a couple that recently showed up, while the wall rack photo is more up to date. My Illest isn’t in the wall photo but is here now. That is the front wall of my recently completed garage. This bottle collecting thing actually brings joy in my life. Meeting new people daily online with the same interest. I will repost once my others show up. 

BC898818-4CC5-45B6-BAF4-2AF06814E3B3.jpeg

144575C0-0F07-4D51-89DF-1224FAC229E3.jpeg

D5CC70E8-2C93-42F4-BBFA-F1AE5D541DCE.jpeg

Ohhhhh yeah, I follow you on Instagram. I get really jealous every time you post a picture lol. Amazing collection you've got there! What all bottles are you still missing?

33 minutes ago, UnReal Orbit said:

Ohhhhh yeah, I follow you on Instagram. I get really jealous every time you post a picture lol. Amazing collection you've got there! What all bottles are you still missing?

I believe he's missing the 100k detail bottle and the soon to be out coffee and cars detail bottle. ?

I have the 100k in route and hope to be grabbing the coffee as well. I know I’m missing two of the  General Motors ones, the white label throwback from 2016 and a couple of the old old bottles. It’s awesome that once I started this journey, people from all over the country have offered to help me find them. 

So any help on the missing ones would be great. 

I do find it cool that no one had the Kindig It until after I posted mine on my Instagram. I’ve heard several times this week that I have been a huge factor in why this trend has blown up like it has. It’s hard to believe looking from my end, but multiple people have said that, so maybe it’s teue. ??‍♂️

Heres Mine, FYI that little bottle of detail spray you see laying down in front next to an 8oz is the one that started it all (#Blame @BRZN

So...this is a LIST lol. 

lets start with the small stuff, 

2oz sample kit, The bottle come out and get refilled as they travel regularly, but the rest of the kit lives in it as I have many towels and such. 

2oz Waterless, this was a freebie when they first did the 2oz stuff with an order. 

8oz Detail spray, I think this was free with purchase as well at one point to start off the 8oz craze.

4oz Detail spray-the one that started this addiction. Got it at the All Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle oh gosh probably back in 04 maybe? 

4oz Chrome label Under Carriage Spray (Another Chrysler Nats pickup) 

4oz Chrome Label Glass Cleaner, Im guessing ACN again 

4oz VRT Def an ACN and they were handouts from Adams to the Dodgetalk group I think 05 or 06 

4oz Brilliant Glaze - Honestly no clue, but most likely ACN again. 

8oz Detail spray

2oz 2016 PS from the Kit that fall.

16oz Throwback VRT and Buttery Wax 

Back Row All 16oz from Left to right 

Current Label 

First gen word only label 

Coupe bottle no chrome

Coupe bottle w/ Chrome 

Throwback bottle 

100k bottle

Mystery Scent bottle 

Kindigit

2015 Pumpkin Spice

2016 Pumpkin Spice

2017 Pumpkin Spice 

2016 Christmas 

2017 Christmas

2017? Chocolate Mint 

Not pictured was the Valentines one same bottle I noticed it after I took the shot 

2018 St Patricks Day Mint Chocolate 

2016? Memorial day Apple 

2018 Cinco De Mayo 

2017 Blueberry (Was this a memorial day or 4th of July) 

2018 Canada Day 

Not Pictured is the 2018 4th of July (forgot to bring it down) 

2016 Interior Christmas 

2017 Interior Pumpkin spice

2017 Interior Holiday

En route and not pictured 

Illest Detail Spray

Untamed 3 piece set. 

Some day I will take the time to break out ALL the bottle types I have....which is ALOT lol I need a bigger stand, or to take photos of each chemical lol. I did do a Glass cleaner one and attached it as well showing its different labels, just in current chemical formula, I also believe I have one more with the font size change on the current gen label. 

20180708_125209.jpg

20180708_125238.jpg

1 hour ago, Nickfire20 said:

Hey Jim, how old are the SUPER VRT and BUTTERY WAX down in front?

I think it was about 2-3 years ago when they did that throwback label. Could be off a bit but I want to say it was for the 15th anniversary time frame. 

On 7/7/2018 at 4:40 AM, Burrell Images said:

I have the 100k in route and hope to be grabbing the coffee as well. I know I’m missing two of the  General Motors ones, the white label throwback from 2016 and a couple of the old old bottles. It’s awesome that once I started this journey, people from all over the country have offered to help me find them. 

So any help on the missing ones would be great. 

There was someone on another post...think it is Craigslist Bucket or something like that for the subject. He had several bottles of the Chrome labeled products. Maybe one of those is the old ones you are looking for....

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:31 PM, davered00ss said:

I want the one with the Corvette on it.

There are actually 3 detail sprays with the corvette on it. I have the first one but missing the other two. They have become hard to find.

• 4 weeks later...