Customer Service 866.965.0400

I know this is a long shot but I have had this idea in my mind for quite some time and I'm sure this may have already been thought of but what if Adams made an app? The app could have everything the forum does plus the ability to store your billing and shipping info so its a one stop shop. Plus you get notification on shipping and stuff of that sort to your phone directly through the app. I know it would basically take a new team to set this up and it would probably take a lot of time but again its just a thought.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:12 PM, rotary57 said:

I know this is a long shot but I have had this idea in my mind for quite some time and I'm sure this may have already been thought of but what if Adams made an app? The app could have everything the forum does plus the ability to store your billing and shipping info so its a one stop shop. Plus you get notification on shipping and stuff of that sort to your phone directly through the app. I know it would basically take a new team to set this up and it would probably take a lot of time but again its just a thought.

This is a really cool idea

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I would love to see one, good apps aren't cheap to develop and they need to be maintained and updated. But the potential if properly developed could be awesome.

Edited by Editguy