Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pretty cool scent/fragrance find...you can thank me later?

Nickfire20

Every few months the wife and I venture to Bath and Body works and pick up a dozen or two of their wallflower scents.  Today was no different, until we had to find the last few to equal 21pieces(for the sale, of course).  I came across the scent “Sun Washed Citrus”  I took a wif...thought about it, and said to myself immediately, I know this scent,  then I was like this is an Adam’s scent.  I thought some more and realized it was very close to WATERLESS WASH!  My wife enjoyed the scent, so we grabbed 4.  When we got home I pulled out my bottle and the wallflower and asked her opinion, and she agreed, they are very similar.  She also mentioned it was one of her favorites!  (I wonder if I just talked her into washing her car ?).

Either way, I know many of us love the WW scent, so if smelly stuff inside your home is your thing, go grab some,  could even throw one in the garage!  ??

ENJOY!

625927EB-9A02-4200-B82C-127F94C14506.jpeg

Edited by Nickfire20

I need some NOW!  My wife baked a cake today and for some weird reason, the cake boiled over the pan and dripped all over the oven and burned. So now the whole house smells like burned crap!  Very small house.  Guess I'll just go grab the Odor Neutralizer.  That should work! 

Thanks for the heads up on the scent. Can't use oils in my house (wife's allergic), but maybe a candle or something. :2thumbs:

10 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

I think ill have to do this!!! I would love to make the garage smell better especially since sometimes the garbage stinks!!

Quoted the wrong one... sorry

I don’t know if that scent is available... but B&BW does make car air freshener.

They’re decorative visor clips with refill cartridges.

My wife is always dragging me in there to buy them for her car... those and candles.

Edited by rseward

4 hours ago, ColoradoSHObro said:

It would be awesome if that scent was available as a car air freshener! 

I don’t know if that scent is available... but B&BW does make car air freshener.

They’re decorative visor clips with refill cartridges.

My wife is always dragging me in there to buy them for her car... those and candles