Customer Service 866.965.0400

New SEMA Build

Burrell Images

After taking off building anything for 2018, I decided to build a bagged 2019 Ram 1500 for this years SEMA Show. I ordered the truck to get the options I wanted/needed, but told the dealership NOT to touch the truck when it comes off of the transporter. I told them I did not want the dealer installed scratches option. Right before we ship it to Las Vegas at the end of the year, I plan to do a full polish job on it and make it as slick as possible. As you can see, I cant do a rendering and not include the Adams logo, its a must!

If your interested in following this build, I am @burrellimages on all social media platforms, or you can follow the #crambury hashtag as well.

Crambury Rendering 1 Small.jpg

@shane@detailedreflections I'm not sure you are thinking about this in the right manner.  You could stop by Asheville, NC and then drive 2 hours further south to Columbia, SC and show me how to finish off the Mustang.   Should I mention that last weekend I was golfing in a short sleeve shirt and it is January?

Brandon, the truck is going to be special and I love the color you've chosen.

Edited by RayS

2 minutes ago, RayS said:

@shane@detailedreflections I'm not sure you are thinking about this in the right manner.  You could stop by Asheville, NC and then drive 2 hours further south to Columbia, SC and show me how to finish off the Mustang.   Should I mention that last weekend I was golfing in a short sleeve shirt and it is January?

Brandon, the truck is going to be special and I love the color you've chosen.

Thanks man! I have all the details in my head, they normally come out right, this year shouldn't be any different.