Customer Service 866.965.0400

OK i am a idiot!! i get it now

enoch7fa

Question

I thought adams had fallen and hit there collective heads !! lolol  Water!!! it is april fools lolololololololol  10:53 at night here in California and I finally got it  !  lololol dont talk about me to bad I was about to reject all adams products for this blatant, think we are fools, money grab for a bottle of special water lolololol.

9 answers to this question

6 hours ago, enoch7fa said:

I thought adams had fallen and hit there collective heads !! lolol  Water!!! it is april fools lolololololololol  10:53 at night here in California and I finally got it  !  lololol dont talk about me to bad I was about to reject all adams products for this blatant, think we are fools, money grab for a bottle of special water lolololol.

😂 Now that you got it, did you get it?

I seriously thought it was a genius April fools joke, and then people were actually able to purchase them... haha. I could resist after I realized you could buy them It's hilarious and there is actually a bottle I have with just water in it so it will takes its place. Lol

39 minutes ago, GXPaycheck said:

Don’t forget AdamsAir Soap! Spray it above tour car and it cleans the fallout in the air before it can contaminate the paint!

That must be what @Kyle@Adams is doing in this pic! 😂 And doesn't it look like he and the Audi are really tiny?!?!

Screenshot_20190403-074232.thumb.png.730659c06df175f3fa2f785c05d0c7db.png

On 4/2/2019 at 8:31 PM, Captain Slow said:

I can’t find the video on YouTube, but I remember Dylan whispering “soap soap” while describing soap soap. 

I saw someone post the video on the facebook community on April 1