Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello all! I’m Jake and I’m new to this forum. I started purchasing Adams products around September last year. Since then I’ve slowly purchased a few things here or there. Living in the Phoenix Arizona area, summer is upon us so washing a car means early early mornings and in the garage! Thanks all for the information available on this site. I hope to contribute real soon. 
-Jake

058E0F27-9B5E-4821-8B5F-44D8166952F0.jpeg

40 minutes ago, mc2hill said:

Welcome Jake!

I can't believe your name is 'grape soda' but you don't have any Adam's Undercarriage Spray!

Haha it’s just my garage name. And I know! I’ve gotten just a few things here or there. Halloween pack, Christmas pack, One mystery bucket (ordered a second one Monday since my OCD won’t let me have just one clear bucket) and that cinco de Mayo spray! So I’ll have to update my photo when my orders come in 😁. They still show processing so they’re swamped right now. 

47 minutes ago, Bscott94 said:

Welcome to the forum! Those shelves look familiar. Are the Ikea picture ledges? 

Yes they are! I got the idea from RAD garage on YouTube. I also added a kitchen hook system for my brushes. It’s the first part of my garage wall design I’ll build as I grow my collection. 

96AE708A-E4F2-476A-96B5-88396FA2575F.jpeg

C35826AD-4876-40B5-A5B0-4D5641793538.jpeg

1 hour ago, GrapeSodaGarage said:

Yes they are! I got the idea from RAD garage on YouTube. I also added a kitchen hook system for my brushes. It’s the first part of my garage wall design I’ll build as I grow my collection. 

96AE708A-E4F2-476A-96B5-88396FA2575F.jpeg

C35826AD-4876-40B5-A5B0-4D5641793538.jpeg

Nice! I got a few for my limiteds and they worked great. I plan on covering the wall with them so everything is easy to grab. 

IMG_9294.JPEG

1 minute ago, Bscott94 said:

Nice! I got a few for my limiteds and they worked great. I plan on covering the wall with them so everything is easy to grab. 

IMG_9294.JPEG

Oh awesome! Same plan here. I’ll have to post a drawing of my plans but these two are just the start. I’d rather have a couple full shelves then a bunch of empty ones haha