Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good news! We're finally ready to announce our Shine Academy professional paint correction and ceramic coating classes should resume soon at the Adam's Polishes Headquarters. If you've ever wanted to visit, or visit again, and get some in-depth knowledge and experience, now's your chance.

We are looking at hosting a class sometime next month, likely Fri-Sat, May 7-8. Cost is $1495/student, and includes a polisher kit valued at $500+. You may also be granted access to purchasing the Pro Graphene Ceramic Coating.

If you're interested in more information please ask below, and if you're considering attending, please send me a PM so I can get your contact information. Note the class will be limited to 10 students at this time, first come, first served, with payment due in full prior to the course start date.

Additional information to follow, and future dates are TBD. 

@Dan@Adams, @Chris@Adams and I are among the instructors you may have, and we look forward to maybe seeing and meeting some of you soon!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, The Guz said:

Here is a thought, would it be possible to have these also at the various location stores?

We've talked about it but nothing definitive. I'll talk with the team again and see what's in the realm of the possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 9:46 PM, The Guz said:

Lol no but there is always hope for you guys.  I was referring to hosting one at the Anaheim location since I am close to it.  

Dates in Anaheim now scheduled!

• 4 weeks later...

Classes are filling up, but we do have slots remaining through the end of the year. We are in Anaheim in September, then Colorado in October and November, and back in Anaheim in December. We would love to have you join us! Use this link for more info.

https://adamspolishes.com/pages/shine-academy

And as an enticement, here's the Pro Graphene Ceramic Coating you'll get to work with!

PXL_20210826_024508285.thumb.jpg.8f548ad50d0c69c651143c659913c899.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2021 at 2:55 PM, falcaineer said:

Dates in Anaheim now scheduled!

Yeah I saw the dates.  The thing that was intriguing about the class is the ability to have access to the pro graphene coating.  But once I found out that one has to be a licensed detailing company I kind of lost interest as some of us don't do this for a living yet have so much experience already.  Seems like a good class thought.  Perhaps I will still make it to one this year.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I attended the Shine Academy, Nov 12th and 13th, at the Colorado location. What a great time! Chris, Dan and Tyler are fantastic instructors and great guys to be around. I've been detailing for five years and learned a number of techniques that will speed my detailing process up. There were eight students in the class so we had lots of individual instruction. Made some new friends with the other students. A very enjoyable experience. Highly recommend the class.

On 11/14/2021 at 12:39 PM, Mike E. said:

I attended the Shine Academy, Nov 12th and 13th, at the Colorado location. What a great time! Chris, Dan and Tyler are fantastic instructors and great guys to be around. I've been detailing for five years and learned a number of techniques that will speed my detailing process up. There were eight students in the class so we had lots of individual instruction. Made some new friends with the other students. A very enjoyable experience. Highly recommend the class.

Really enjoyed having you in the class, Mike. Your effort and added humor were appreciated 😁🤟🏼

If anyone else on here would like to attend, let me know! We're sure you'll enjoy it. @Dan@Adams

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wish you guys were able to do this class not only in person but simultaneously have like a camera crew and offer Video training classes for people that live far away. Idk. I’m sure it was talked about before you started this side venture